ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)

😧😧😧 Man i'm makin' it i'm makin' it i'm makin' iiiiittttt!! Yay!!😄✊🎉

⋆ 🎀________________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

"Nooooooo!!!"

I woke up due to a terrifying nightmare.

"Eren!" I heard Levi called me as he held my hand.
I quickly hugged him as i began to cry.

"Where's my son? Levi where is he?!" I exclaimed as fear began to suffocate me.

"Shh.. it's okay, it's just a dream." Levi said as he let out his pheromones to calm me down.

"Levi! *sob* someone killed Eri. . . Eri is-. . ." I sobbed as i clenched on his shirt.

"I'm scared. I don't want him to die." I said as i began to calm down when i sniffed his neck.

"Eri is okay and he will never die. He's safe here along with us. He's just so worried about you right now and it seems like he was about to cry so mother distracted him for a while." He said reassuringly while rubbing my back.

"Thank you, it's just that i don't want lose him again." I calmly said.

"He nearly died when i gave birth to him. I was physically exhausted that time and i was running out of strength for me to push. But fortunately i still tried to push and finally he came into this world. Sadly he didn't respond so the doctors did everything they could to save him while i passed out. But i'm so happy when Eri is alive and stable." I paused for a moment to take a deep breath.

"That's why i always kept him beside me. I'm just not used to being alone without him after all. Maybe that's why i had that kind of dream." I said as i wiped my tears.

"Let's not talk about it anymore okay? I want you to forget about that dream." He said as he kissed me in the lips.

I blushed as i kissed him back.
My heart thumps as he began to enter his tongue inside.
When i moaned i quickly pulled away.

"D-Don't go that far." I looked away fully blushing.
"Okay okay, i'll go get Eri." He chuckled as he kissed my cheek.

"Please do. I already miss him." I said.

He walked away and closed the door to get Eri.

I stayed on the bed and wandered my eyes around the room and realized it was already nighttime.

I thought about earlier before i passed out and it was morning that time, how long have i been asleep then?

I curled myself into a ball and thought about the scary dream.

Even if i try to forget it, i still can't stand the fact that it felt so real.

Nevermind that now, i want to see my child.

I spazzed out for 2 minutes and finally they came.

"Eri! Come here!" I opened my arms waiting for Eri to jump and embrace me.

"Momma!" Eri ran towards me and expectedly embraced me.

"Baby i missed you." I said as hugged back.

"I mished you too, Momma. I'm sho worried about you, i should've stayed with you." Eri cried.

"Eri will never leave you again." He talked in 3rd person again.

"Eri what did i told you about talking like that?" I said while raising his chin.

"Not to talk like that again becaushe mosht people don't undershtand." Eri said as he shaked his head.