ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)

Eyyyy😃😃 i'm back 🖐and back 🖐at it again. No🙅 more talking💬 let's get right✔ into it.👇👇

⋆ 🎀___________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

(~-◡-)~ ♥ ᵀʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ♥

【Eren's Pov】

I woke up due to the morning sunrise peeking through the window.
Levi pulled me even closer making me feel a slight pain from my chest.

'Ahh. . That hurts.'

My head feels a bit heavier and so is my chest.

I carefully pulled myself away from his grasp and stood up, unaware of everything while i make my way towards the bathroom and locked the door.

I faced myself in front of the mirror and washed my face.
Upon forcefully opening my eyes clearly, i take a look at myself from the mirror and noticed a big change all over my body.

"Ehh?! What happened to my hair!?" I accidentally shouted when i was surprised by the sudden long wavy hair of mine.

Suddenly i heard a knock coming from outside.

"Momma? Are you there?" It was Eri.

"Yes Dear, do you want something?" I nervously asked.

"Daddy is waiting for you. Daddy said he wants to go out in a date with you." Eri chuckled.

"Oh.. is that so? Uhm Daddy and i will talk about it later, okay? How about you go eat breakfast with Grandma Kuchel and then you two will be playing outside." I suggested while fixing my hair then i heard a cheer.

"Yaaay! Breakfast time." I can hear his loud footsteps running all over the room and outside the hallways.

I sighed, good thing Eri is not here.

Another knock approached on the door along with Levi's voice from outside the bathroom.

"Eren, what's taking you so long?"

"N-Nothing! I'm just washing my face."

I stuttered, completely nervous and blushing.

"Even the breasts are also big."

I whispered as i was stroking them.

"Eren please come out, i'm getting worried."

I bursted open the bathroom door and stared straightly into Levi's eyes while blushing like a tomato.

He also looked down at me and blushed deeply, he examined my hair, my body and we both looked down between my thighs and it took me a few seconds to realize that he was staring into my ... Womanhood.

"Kyaaaaaaaahh!!"

I slapped his face a bit hardly.

"Pervert!!!"

I closed the door again when i felt really embarrassed. That loud slap earlier can be heard all over the room.

"Eren. ." That was only what Levi could say.
He himself was also blushing.

I opened the door again and tiptoed my feet so i could reach his cheek and kissed him.

"There, i hope the pain would fade away. The next time, you should be looking into my eyes not between my thighs. Do you understand?" He only chuckled and hugs me which makes me pout.

"Okay. Okay i wouldn't do that again but i can't promise you that." He said as i hugged him and sighed.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he ran his hands down to my ass.