Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)

Aight! Last part of ze Chapter 1😗Please enjoy!🙇

_________________________________________

(3rd Person POV)
/At The Hospital/

Mikasa kept walking side-to-side, her pheromones filled with anxiety is surrounding her. Armin just sat there, staring at Mikasa. "Mikasa, can't you just sit down and stay and stay calm, you're making me dizzy just by looking at you." Mikasa kept moving. "I can't!" She stopped walking when the doctor came out of the room where Eren is resting. "How is he? Is he alright?" Mikasa asked as the Doctor nodded. "The patient is in good condition." Mikasa ran towards the room, but before she got in, the Doctor grabbed her wrist. "Wait!" Mikasa growled at the Doctor. Armin stood beside her to calm her down. The Doctor stared at her in a serious look. "He is pregnant." Mikasa gasped while Armin was dumb-founded. "I knew it." Armin whispered. The Doctor continued, "Underage Pregnancy is very dangerous, you have to keep him in good health and make him rest everytime and the most important is don't stress him out." Armin interrupted, "We already know that, but how come it's dangerous?" The Doctor added, "There's only 3% chance that he can survive in his pregnancy, if he is too stressed out... the baby won't make it." They fell silent for a moment until the Doctor talked again. "I suggest you to stop him from going to such places where he would easily be stressed out like school or part-time jobs." The Doctor said. "I have to go now." They agreed as the Doctor went away. "C'mon let's go in." Mikasa said as Armin nodded.
As they went inside they found Eren lying in the hospital bed while rubbing his stomach. Armin and Mikasa sat in a bench near Eren's bed. "Guys, i don't think i can handle this." Eren said as he frowned. 
"Of course, you can make it." Armin reassured. "Eren, there's something you need to know." Mikasa said as Eren looked at her with curiousity. She told him about what the Doctor told them.
Eren was anxious. "Wait, what about my school? My part-time job? I can't just-"
"Eren, it's for the best." Mikasa cut him off. Eren wanted to cry, but tried to stay calm.
"I hope i can get through this." Armin cheered him up. "Of course you will! We will buy clothes for your baby." Eren smiled. "Thanks."
"So who is this guy you mated?" Mikasa asked while Eren looked away and shrugged. "I... don't know." Armin didn't said a word as Mikasa was shocked. She held Eren's shoulders and shaked him. "How come you didn't know his name? Why is he not with you right now?!"
"M-Mikasa s-stop!" Eren weakly said. "Where is he?!!" Mikasa shouted as Eren starts getting a little bit dizzy. "Mikasa stop it!" Armin grabbed her and she growled. "It's a long story so just calm down will you?" Mikasa stopped and listened to what Eren said. She sighed in disbelief. "It's better that you ran away from him, you'll be safe with us." She said as Eren nodded, he placed his right hand in his heart feeling a bit of a heartache. "Eren, you have nothing to worry about, you have us, we will be here for you." Armin said and he agreed. Eren stopped going to school because of his situation. The three of them also told their parents about what happened to him. Eren's father was surprised and suddenly supported him and his baby, he had forgiven him. 'My Alpha... i'm sorry.'

(9 mnths later) /at Eren's home/in the living room/
(Eren's POV)

These past few months have been really boring without my Alpha, all i do is rest all day long just to keep my baby safe and healthy. Ever since my pregnancy started, lots of my moody expressions showed up. Crying without a reason, being mad without a reason, it's also a part of my pregnancy, that's what Dad said. I have been through a lot of check-ups and we found out that it was a baby boy, an Alpha. The baby inside my round belly kept kicking, it hurts a little. I kept having morning sickness, but i somehow managed to get throught this with my family's help. I was sitting on the couch watching news on tv about careers while rubbing my belly. I turned it off the and went to the kitchen where Mom is cooking breakfast and Dad is sitting on his chair reading newspaper. "Mom, i kinda want to get a new job as soon as the baby comes out." Mom got confused as she placed the breakfast meal for Dad in the table. "Why?" I sighed. "You know that i can't just keep relying to you right? Besides, you've helped me enough, i don't want anymore trouble." I rubbed my belly as Mom looked at me with her genuine smile. "Oh sweetie you didn't do any trouble and you don't have to get a job, besides your father already had a work that could help us and for your baby." I pouted. "But-"
"Eren, listen to your Mother." Dad cut me off. I growled and quickly went to my room. "Hmph! I just wanted to do something...." I screamed, letting out my anger. "Dammnit! I shouldn't have told them about it!" I kept walking side-to-side stressing out until i felt something wet flow down my thighs. My water broke. I looked down and called my mother. "M-Mom!!" I started to pant and scream as pain came on my belly. Mom quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom and called my Dad to take me to the hospital. Dad picked me up and put me on the backseat of his car along with Mom. "*pant* Mom.. nnnhh! It hurts!" Mom tried to calm me down. "Calm down and stay still sweetie. Just make a deep breath alright." I nodded as i tried to deep breath. Dad quickly drove me to his hospital and led me to the Emergency Room. He called the nurses to help him for my labor.

/few hours later/during labor/

"Come on Eren, you can do it! Just keep pushing!" I screamed as i pushed all the way out using all of my strength while gripping onto the bed sheets. It's been hours and my baby is still not out. I'm starting to get dizzy. "I can't make it Father, it hurts so much, i'm so tired." I cried as i panted. Tears fell down on the side of my eyes as Dad wiped my tears. "Shh, just give everything what you got Eren, i know you can do it! Just one more push and you'll be fine now alright?" Dad reassured as he kissed me on the forehead. Sweats were all over my body as i pushed with my last strength until the baby came out, but it's not moving or making any sound. "W-Why is my baby not making any sound?" I panted, almost drained out of energy. Another Doctor came in to help. "W-What happened to my baby?!" My eyes widened as i start to hyperventilate. "Eren calm down!" Dad said. The Doctor took my baby and placed him to other bed. "My baby! What happened to my baby!!" I tried to stand up, but my Dad and the nurses pushed me down. "Let me go! Give me my baby! Please! Don't take him away from me!" I cried. "Just stay put Eren." Dad said. I struggled to get out, but my Dad pointed a syringe on my arm and dug the needle on my skin making the liquid flow inside. "No! Stop!" My body starts to get weakened and i felt dizziness. As soon as they let go of me, i tried reaching my hand to my baby on the other bed. "My baby...." I sobbed until my senses blurred out and faded into black and closed my eyes, making me feel gsleepy.

/2 hours later/
(3rd Person POV)

Eren woke up from a deep sleep. His family are all there along with his bestfriend. He quickly sat up. "Where's my baby?" He asked as he panted. "Calm down, Eren your baby is okay."
The nurse came in holding my baby and gave him to me. I hugged my baby and kissed his forehead as i cried. "What happened to him?" I asked until Dad cut me off. "He nearly lost his life, but gladly he survived. Your son is a brave one, both of you came into a dangerous situation, yet your baby boy survived, this little Alpha is so lucky." I cried again. "Dad... thank you." I smiled. "We're so proud of you, Dear." Mom said as she caress my cheek and kissed my forehead. They looked at my baby with awe. His eyes are the same as mine, but his hair is the same as my mate. "What should you name him?" Dad asked. "Eri." I smiled and kissed Eri in his cute cheeks. We watched him sleep peacefully. 'He just looks like you... my Alpha.'

_________________________________________

Eyyyyy Chapter 1 finally done! Gotta make Chapter 2 quickly! *runs away* whooops! *whispers* i'm weird😣

Byebye!🖐😄
RivaiiEren💕