Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)

Yas bietch LEMON🍋🙃
👇👇👉👌👇👇
_________________________________________

(3rd Person PoV)

As the couple went inside their room, Levi locked the door. "L-Levi..." before Eren could finish his sentence, he was cut off by Levi's hug. "Eren, i want you to live with me." Eren's eyes widened as he felt his heart throbbing.

He hugged back and cried in his chest. "I'm sorry... i'm so sorry i left you." Eren sobbed as Levi rubbed his back. "Shh it's okay. You came back now and that's what matters." Eren hugged him tight as he felt warmness around him. "I won't leave you anymore. I want to be with you." The raven smiled as he wiped the brunette's tears.

👇🍋👇 Həřə çømə§ ţhə çřįņģý pãřť🙃⚠

"Levi... I love you." Eren said as Levi's eyes widened. Eren smiled, tiptoeing his toes to reach the tall raven's lips and deeply kissed him passionately. Levi kissed back as he wraps his arms around Eren's waist while the brunette wraps his arms around the raven's neck.

Eren's heart throbs as he felt butterflies around his stomach. Levi bit his lip, asking for entrance as Eren whimpered, gladly parting his lips letting the raven explore his insides. Eren's face is all red and embarrassed on how hot and bothered he is. Levi twirled his tongue inside Eren's mouth, his saliva drooling out of his lips. "Mmph~...." Eren whimpered through kisses a Levi kissed a little deeper, his hands moved around the brunette's ass. Their body started to sweat as he heat filled the atmosphere. "I love you too, Eren." Levi said through kisses. He pushed Eren down to the bed and continued kissing while taking their clothes off. Levi took off his dress suit along with Eren's shirt. He leaned closer to Eren's ear and whispered. "I missed you so much, i haven't been able to do you for so long." He nibbled on his ear as Eren whimpered. The brunette ran his hands to Levi's hair. Levi moved down to his neck and sucked the skin, making the blushing brunette's mouth agape and let out an attractive moan. "Ahh~...." Eren shut his eyes as he turned his head to the side. As Levi kept leaving lovebites on his neck, he suddenly found a certain spot that made Eren moan loudly. "Aah!~" He moaned as he body twitched along with his erect dick. Levi couldn't help it but get erected at Eren's every moan he let out. Levi smirked and continued sucking and nibbling onto his spot. "Aaah~... ahh!~" He covered his mouth to prevent any noises he make. Levi moved his right hand to Eren's nipple and pinched it while his left hand went down to the brunette's fully-erect clothed dick. "Mmph!~" Eren's muffled moans made Levi turn on even more. "Eren, let it all out, these walls are thick so you don't have to worry. I want to hear you." "Levi said as Eren slowly removed his hand. Levi sucked and nibbled on his nipple while pinching the other. "Aaahh~... Levi~...." Eren moaned as he gripped onto Levi's hair. The raven took off the brunette's short along with his underwear. Eren blushed even more as he was now fully naked. "Eren, you're still as beautiful as ever." Levi said as he stroke Eren's dick and started pumping it. "A-aahn~... D-Don't say that~." Eren stuttered, arching his back as he felt shivers down his spine. Levi took off his pants along with his boxers and stroked his own cock. He placed his cock beside Eren's and they stroked it together. "Ahn~... oh god~...." Every pump they make of it gets wetter making a sloppy noise. "L-Levi~... aahn~...." Eren moaned as his dick twitched. He can the feel the knot tying in his crotch. "I'm gonna cum~...." Levi groaned in pleasure. "M-Me too." Eren whimpered as they fasten their movements. "Ahh!~" Eren came first in their stomachs followed by Levi. Letting out strings of white hot semen.

Levi then aligned his tip onto Eren's wet hole and rubbed him. "Fuck~... ahh~...." Eren moaned as Levi pushed his dick. "Aaah~... Levi~... it's so big~...." Eren moaned as he clenched while Levi kept sliding in. "Shit. You're still tight up until now." Eren panted when Levi started thrusting back and forward inside him. "Aah!~... fuck!~... aghn~...." Eren moaned loudly as he wraps his arms and legs around Levi tightly . "Levi~... Levi~... Levi~." As Eren kept moaning his name, that made Levi fasten his thrust. Each thrusts makes Eren moan louder and louder. Their room is filled sloppy fapping noises and whimpering moans and groans. "Levi~... aah~... i want more~." Levi deepens his thrusts and it made Eren gasp and moan louder, nails digging on Levi's back, but he didn't mind it. "Aaah!~ It's so good!~ I feel so good~." Eren started going along with him, thrusting himself back. "Aaahh!!~ Fuck~" Eren moaned louder when Levi hit a certain spot inside him. "L-Levi~... N-Not there~... Aah~...." Levi ignored him and keeps hitting the same spot. "I know you like me hitting you deeply~" Levi said as Eren cling onto him moaning in his ear. "Levi~... haa~... Levi~...." As Levi thrusts in inhuman speed, making Eren pant hard and drowned in ecstasy as feeling of pleasure coursing through his body. "Levi~... ahhn~... i-i'm gonna-ahh!~" Levi stroked Eren's dick. "Eren, let's cum together." Eren nodded and then they kissed. "Mmph~...." Eren whimpered through kisses. "Ahh!~" Eren screamed in pleasure when the both of them came. Eren cummed onto their stomach while Levi came inside him. His hole twitched when he felt warm liquid filling him up. They both panted after his last thrust.

When Levi was about to pull out, Eren gripped onto his shoulder. "Wait." Eren flipped themselves over, now Eren was sitting on top of him. "I want more." Eren was about to kiss Levi, but then they were interrupted by a phone call ringing from the brunette's phone. He picked up his phone. "It's Mom." He answered the call.

While Eren and his Mom were talking, Levi stayed there for a while, but he got a idea. He sat up and took Eren's phone, setting the speaker on and then he placed it on the other side of the bed. "What are you doi-ahh!" Eren was surprised by his sudden thrust. Eren quickly covered his mouth to prevent any moans coming out from his lips as he leaned his head to Levi's neck. "Eren, sweetie? Are you okay?" His mother asked through the call. "Y-Yes!... haaa~... i-i'm okay!" Eren felt so embarrassed, his face got redder. "Levi... stop." He whispered as he was struggling to muffle his moans. Levi smirked and ignored him as he was enjoying himself, watching Eren get all flustered and embarrassed makes him turned on. Eren didn't want to admit that he was also enjoying this too. "Eren, are you sure about living together with Levi?" Carla asked. Eren arched his back and rolled his head. "Mmh~... y-yes!" Eren moved his hips and thrusted himself along with Levi. Carla can hear faint panting sounds from the other side of the call. Levi gripped Eren's waist and pulled him down deeper, making him hit the brunette's prostate. "Mmhh!!~" Eren quickly covered his mouth, muffling his moans. "Eren? Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Carla asked again, but with a worried tone. "Yes~... Yes~... aah~... i'm fine! I feel good." Eren answered as Carla was confused about what he said, but she brushed it off. "Well, okay then, if something wrong happens, just call right me right away and me and your Dad will help you, alright?" She said in assurance while on the other side, Eren felt so embarrassed. "Ohh~... yes! I'm gonna cum...." Carla was about to hang up when Eren said something she barely heard. "You're what?" She asked. "N-Nothing!" Eren exclaimed. At first, Carla thought Eren was doing something, but she was too confused to think about it so she finally hang up the call which Eren wanted, finally breathing a much better now.

His moans went more louder as he shows his lewd face to Levi. "I'm cumming!" Levi groaned as they both finally came again, filling Eren up more.

"Are you... ahh.. s-stupid?! Why did.. haa.. y-you do that? You could've get us get caught." Eren panted. "Isn't it fun? Seeing you all flustered and embarrassed, it's so sexy." Levi chuckled. "You idiot. I love you." He kissed Levi. "I love you too, Babe." He said as he kissed back.

Eren whimpered which made Levi's cock erect again. "Eren, let's do it again, in the bathroom this time." Levi said as Eren blushed. "B-But i'm already f-full, and i think i'm tired." Eren excused in embarrassment as Levi chuckled deeply as in a sexy voice. "I know you want more my love." Eren yelped when Levi picked him up not pulling himself out yet and carried him to the bathroom.

This is gonna be a long night for them.

_________________________________________

Here ya go
Gotta go work for Chapter 4
Have fun reading peeeeeeepssss
Kbye.

-RivaiiEren🍑