Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)

Warning! There will be Smut and i know it's too early cuz i'm horny hehe. Jk🙏
The words that are in Italics are their thoughts.
Please Enjoy💕
_________________________________________

(3rd Person POV)

Eren and Eri went into the Cafe where Armin works. The two of them talked to each other while Eri is eating a slice of his favorite chocolate cake.
A few minutes had passed, the bell rang from the entrance door frame which means that a customer came in. Eren smelled a familiar scent but he just ignored it. "Oh, the usual customer is here." Armin looked at Eren's back. "The usual?" Eren also looked to his back and gasped. His eyes widened at what he saw. It was him. That tall, raven-haired, Alpha. "A-Armin, do you have a back door here?" Armin looked at Eren confusedly. "It's that way. Why?" Armin pointed out the direction and asked. "It's him. We have to go now." Eren took his bag. Armin gasped. "Is that your Alpha?" Eren just nodded. "Hurry and get out, i'll cover you." Armin walked his way towards the tall man asking what order he wants trying to distract him. "C'mon sweetie we have to go now." Eren picked Eri up and carried him. "But momma, Eri is not finish eating yet." Eri talked in 3rd person and pouted. "Momma will bake you cookies at home." Eren headed his way to the back door leading outside. "Yay!!!" Eri shouted cheerfully making all of the customers stare at them. "Momma look! That man has the same hair as Eri!" The tall raven stared at the little Alpha. He thinks that something seems odd about the kid. He also stared at brunette, the scent he just smelled came from him. The brunette covered his son leaning the kid onto his chest and ran away as fast as he could. The scent went away. The raven stared at the blonde guy. "Who is he?" Armin gulped. "Who? Sir?" The raven let out his pheromones making Armin shiver in fear. "I saw you talking to him." Armin started to sweat, but he acted like nothing happened and smiled. "Oh, h-he's just a usual customer here."

"Why didn't he use main door to go outside?"

"W-Well... he always park his car at the back, that's why...."

'He's familiar...' The raven thought.

"Tell me his name." He said in a stern voice. The blonde hesitated, but he did tell him anyways. "Eren, Eren Jaeger...."

'I'm sorry, Eren....' Armin thought.

Eren put Eri on the back seat then he sat on the driver's seat and drove away back home. The scent is now gone. They're safe for now.

6 years ago

(Eren's POV)
It was night and i was walking towards home from buying groceries when suddenly, my body starts to get hotter and hotter making me faint, my pheromones started to get stronger. 'I'm in my heat and i don't have any suppressants. Shit i didn't know it would be this early.' My bought groceries dropped when a random guy suddenly approached me from behind and held my wrist tightly. "Hey boy, you smell so good." He sniffed me making me shiver in fear. He grabbed me and led me to a narrow alley and pinned me on the wall. "Let me go!" I punched him on the chest but it's no use, i'm too weak. He caught my hand and pinned them above my head. "Shut up kid!" The man licked my neck making me feel gross. "No! Stop! Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed very loud. "Heh! No one's gonna get you out of here kid!" I kicked his balls and he kneeled down holding his crotch in pain. I ran away, but he grabbed me from my foot and i stumbled down. He crawled on top of me and flipped me facing him. "Stupid Omegas, you are all weak, you slut, you just want to get fucked up in the ass!" The man laughed as i cried because of the harsh words he left on his mouth. My body is now out of control making me lose my mind. When the man started to take off my clothes, he was suddenly kicked in the face making him fly onto the trashbin. I looked at the person who kicked the other, he is very tall, he has an undercut raven hair and his eyes are silver grey. He walked towards the man and kept slamming his foot onto the man's face until the man's face was wrecked and he quickly texted someone. I stood up weakly, but my trembling legs gave in. The raven caught me in his arms then i smelled his scent, it smelled so good. I held onto his shoulders and leaned closer to him. My mind kept saying Alpha... Alpha... Alpha. "Alpha!" I snuggled onto him and smelled his neck. "Alpha! Take me!" I hugged me, but he didn't hugged me back and instead he pushed me. His pheromones are also strong, he seems to be in his rut. The raven tried to get away from me. "Wait! Don't leave me! I want you!" My body and mind is controlling itself, doing whatever it wants. I looked up at him pleadingly. "My Mate, it's too early for you, i can't do anything for you." He said looking away. I turned his head to face me and slammed my lips onto his. He tried to resist, but he quickly gave in and kissed back. After we shared each other's kisses, he picked me up and put me in his car and drove to a luxurious fancy hotel. He booked a VIP room. 'Wow... he must be really rich.' He picked me up in bridal style and carried me to our reserved room.