Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"

I know it's been a bit too long but no more talking and just jump right into it!
There is a blood/gore scene in this chapter so.....WARNING!⚠
_________________________________________

~• At Levi's Mansion •~

(3rd Person PoV)

Levi called his secretary, Historia Reiss(omega), to come his place immediately. Once she arrived, she was ordered to gather information about the person named Eren Jaeger. While the searching is still ongoing, Levi was sitting on the couch in his living room drinking his tea.

A tall blonde man with bushy eyebrows, Erwin Smith(alpha) came in. Levi groaned in annoyance. "Why are you here, Eyebrows?" The blonde man shrugged. "Don't ask me, ask her." He pointed his thumb at the back of his shoulders, there was a woman hiding from his back, Hange Zoe(beta). She had a brown messy hair and she wears glasses. "Levi!!!" She ran towards him to hug him. Before she could reach out to him, she stopped midway when Levi picked up his pistol from his back and aimed it on her forehead. "I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if you come near me." Levi growled. Erwin let out a chuckle. "Aww come on, Levi. It's not like i haven't been taking a bath for ages." She frowned. Levi threw his pistol at her and it quickly hit her on the face. She groaned in pain as the Erwin laughed. Levi stood up from the couch and walked away and was followed by the two. "What do you want, Four-eyes?" Levi said as they were walking on the hallways heading to the elevator. "Nothing really, i just came here because i heard that you finally found your mate so i took Erwin with me." Hange grinned while wrapping her arm around Levi's shoulder. "Then you should have stayed away if you have nothing better to do in here." Levi grunted. They went inside the elevator and pushed the button down to the lower level.

"Levi, Lady Kuchel just called and she said that she 'll be coming back here from a vacation on Germany." Erwin stated. "Why is that?" The raven asked. "Hange told her about your mate." Levi grunted. "She should be resting there for atleast a month. Why did she called you, it should be me first." Levi coldly said as Hange laughed. "Hahahaha of course it shouldn't be you because you would cancel all flights."

When the elevator opened, they walked towards a room across the hallways. Two armed guys were standing beside the door, guarding the room. Levi opened the code and the door opened revealing a man that was all tied up in the chair with a blindfold inside an empty room.

BLOODY/GORE WARNING

When the three of them went inside, Erwin locked the door as Levi wore his gloves, apron, and mask while Hange prepared some things and putting them on the tray. "Is someone there? Who are you?" The man asked getting terrified. "Hihihi we are your nightmare." Hange chuckled. "Who sent me here?" He asked. Levi picked up a wire cutter and aligned it onto the man's fingernail. "Tell me, where is he?" Levi asked. "W-What are you talking about?" The man was confused until Erwin removed the blindfold and showed him the picture of a horse-face looking man, Jean Kirschtein, the 2nd's most dangerous Mafia in whole country of Japan (Levi is the 1st🙃). "As far as we know, you are one of his men and the last thing we saw about him is that he is with you on an airport, but we lost track of him." The terrified man gasped. "I.. I d-don't know." He stuttered. Levi narrowed his eyes. "Ahhhhhh!!!" The man screamed in agony when his fingernail was getting ripped open by the wire cutter. "I'll ask you again, where is he?" He sternly asked. "I-I told you i don't kn-Aaaahhhhh!!!" The man screamed again, getting his nails ripped open one-by-one. Beads of sweat were all over his face as blood is trickling on his fingers. Hange creeped on his back and pointed a sharp knife on his neck. "Let's see, if you'll be a good boy and tell us the truth we will let you go." Hange grinned creepily. "I'm telling the truth! I swear! I don't know!" The man cried. "How pathetic." Levi said as he thrust the cutter to the man's left eye. The man cried in pain, "Aaaahhhh!!!! It hurts! It's hurts!" Levi pulled the cutter with his eyeball pulled along in it. Blood splattering and drooling down his eye. "I'll ask you one more time." Levi picked up a surgical scissor and showed him the picture again. "Where is he?" The man shaked his head. "I don't know! He never said anything of where he would go." The man said. "No no no no please! Stop! AAGHH!!!" The man cried in pain and agony when Levi cut his tongue off. "You're no use." Levi coldly said as Hange finally sliced his throat making the blood splatter all over the floor. Levi took off his now bloody apron, gloves, and mask and throws it in the bucket. "Tch!" Levi hissed as they went outside the room and left the dead body on it's spot then Erwin gave him a sanitizer. "Dispose the body and sell it to the cannibals." Levi ordered his men as he walked away followed by his accompanies.
(Now that was random🙃)