Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)

Okay thiz iz it! Part 2 yey!😄 \^-^/
I really want to upload this part yesterday, but it's just that this music called Playdate by Melanie Martinez got my attention sooooooo yeah! I'm so bad at grammars please don't kill me🙏🙂
Oh! And also please enjoy reading.👋💕😄
_________________________________________

/The next day/morning/

(Eren's POV)
My eyelids opened slowly when the sunlight peeked through the window shining upon me. I groaned when i can't move, but then i realized a pair of arms was wrapped around me tightly. I peeked at my back and saw the raven sleeping peacefully. I caressed his cheek lightly, a smile formed on my lips. I held his arms lightly and slowly slid them away from me trying not to wake him up. I slowly got off the bed when i heard a buzzing sound on the bedside table. It was his phone so i picked it up and saw a message, i checked the message.

Four-eyes:
"Boss! We finally disposed him!

Four-eyes sent a photo.

It was a photo of a man that tried to rape me last night. His body is all chopped off full of bloody mess. I covered my mouth trying not to throw up. It's so disgusting. I replied, but i didn't let it know that it was me who replied.

Levi:
"Am i a killer?"

I replied while my hands were trembling.

Four-eyes:
"Ahahahaha Boss! What are you talking about? You ordered me to kill him!"

My eyes widened at the reply.

Levi:
"What am i?"

I replied, eager to know the truth.

Four-eyes:
"Ahahahaha Boss you are a Mafia! Do you have an amnesia?! It's because you're acting strange ahahahaha!"

I gasped as i dropped the phone on the bed. I backed away from the bed while staring at him as my body shivered in fear. I grabbed my clothes and quickly picked up my phone from my pants and started to call my bestfriend. *ring ring* "Eren?"

"Armin, i'm going to your house right now." I whispered while putting my clothes on. "Really? That's great! But, why are you whispering?" Armin said.
"It doesn't matter, i have to go now." I hung up the call and stared at the sleeping raven for a moment. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw lots of hickeys and bitemarks all around my neck and on my collarbone. I walked to the door and took a glance at him, i frowned as i felt a sudden ache in my heart on just thinking the thought of leaving him. I quickly ran out of the room heading my way to Armin's house.

While walking to the train station, a woman with a brown messy hair that was wearing a glasses stared right at me. It creeps me out so i looked away and continued walking, ignoring her. Suddenly, she grabbed me by my arm and leaned closer to me and sniffed my shirt and neck. "E-Excuse me? What are y-you doing?" I said shuddering. She showed a creepy grin. "You smell like him!!" 'Him? Is she talking about my Mate? Do they know each other?' I have to get away from her.' "W-What are you talking about? Let me go!" I pretended to not know anything as i struggled to let go from her grasp and ran towards the train. The last thing i saw on her is that she put pushed her glasses from the bridge of her nose while looking at me with a grin. The subway door closes. I sighed in relief and sat down waiting for the train to arrive to the next station. "She's so creepy."