Douma Catch-Up

This is requested, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

First Meeting
(Y/N) POV.

I was outside walking around a bit to clear my head from today a little.
It's because I had a lot to do today. So I hoped to find some peace outside.
But I forgot the time and walked to far away from my village.

It was already very dark and I rushed all the way to my village, in hope that there are no demons outside.
I then stopped and tried to catch my breath. Then I heard a voice behind me talking.
"Ara Ara~ What do we have there~?„ The person said in a sweet voice. I turned around slowly, my face full of sweat and fear.

There was a demon behind me..... I started to panic and tried to run away, but I fell. "Isn't it kinda rude to just run away from a person who wants to ask for directions~?„ The demon said.
I looked around for my paper and my pen that I dropped.

"Now you are ignoring me? Oww, that hurt you know?„ He said in a fake sad tone with fake tears showing. My breath started to quicken as I slowly started to panic.
"My pen and papers are gone. My pen and papers are gone. What should I do. I can't speak to somebody without it!" I screamed in thought.

I got up and walked up to the demon. I was still scared and ready to run. But I still wanted to know what this demon wants..... Maybe it's sparing my life then...
"Hm~? Do you want to help me now? How kind of you!„ The demon said.

I looked around for my pen and a piece of some of my papers still, then I found my pen and a piece of paper finally.
I started writing on the paper: "Sorry for the wait. I needed my papers and pen. I'm to shy to speak, what do you want from me demon?"

He wrote what's written and answered me: "Oh? Well then, I was searching for a place to stay! Maybe you can help me?„
I wrote on the paper again: "I should lend you to MY village? Why would I do this!? You're a demon after all..... So how can I trust you?"

"Let's make a deal, if you don't trust me. How about..... I stay the night at yours and leave you and your village alone? Does that sound like a good deal? I promise that I won't hurt anyone then~ I will be gone the next night~„

He said in a happy tone. I thought about it for a second. Then I started to write again: "If you are serious and you won't do anything stupid. Then you sure can stay a while. But if you do ANYTHING stupid, I will get a demon slayer. Got that?"

"Sure~! Thank you my dear~ Since I'm staying the day and night over, can I get your name?„ He asked me
"I'm (L/N) (Y/N), what about you?" I wrote
"The name's Douma, it's nice to meet you.„

Becoming Friends

↣He often stayed at your home

↣You often had a conversation with him

↣He tries to get you to talk to him normally

↣You often go for walks with him at night

↣He helps you relax after a long day of work

↣He helps at home

He catches feelings for you

↣Often gets jealous

↣Doesn't want you to go to work

↣He often makes you compliments

↣Takes care of you

↣Likes to take longer walks with you than usual

You notice your feelings towards him

↣You protect him from demon slayers and your village