Tsuyuri Kanao Catch-Up

This was requested, hope you enjoy

First Meeting
(Y/N) POV.

I was a new demon slayer, so I had a lot to learn.... Besides that, I was pretty good already!
But I hope that I will learn a lot more from the hashira's and that they are nice.
"Are you (L/N)  (Y/N)?" A female voice called from behind me.
"Yeah, I'm (Y/N). Who are you?" I asked the female standing in front of me now.

"My name is Kocho Shinobu, nice to finally meet you." Kocho said softly with a smile playing on her lips.
"Nice to meet ya too. Hope we get along." I answered also smiling a little bit.
"Do you want to see some of the other demon slayers that are here? I think that they would really like to meet you." Shinobu questioned in a friendly tone, she probably asked since the tension in the air slowly got embarrassing...

She then lend me to a patient room, where three boys were laying.
"These are the other demon slayers I told you about! I need to go now, but tell me if there's something that's bugging you." The butterfly like lady said and walked off.
Then I just stood there for a moment, trying to collect my words.
"Hey there, who are ya? I'm (L/N) (Y/N). Nice to get to know you...." I introduced myself quickly.

"Hello! I'm Kamado Tanjiro. This boy next to me is Zenitsu and the one with the boar head is Inosuke. It's nice to get to know you too" Tanjiro introduced himself as well, while Zenitsu cried to himself quietly and Inosuke just kept his mouth shut.

Suddenly, there were steps in the hallway. I turned around and saw a girl running down the halls, she raced into the patient's room and jumped into Tanjiro's bed.
"Who's that? You know that she's a demon do ya?" I asked with a raised brow.

"She's my sister, her name is Nezuko. She got turned into a demon by Muzan, I want to turn her back into a human. She doesn't feast of humans before you ask" He explained to me with a smile, ignoring the blond next to him screaming 'Nezuko-chan'.
"Oh, sorry. I didn't know, thanks for explaining." I told him smiling.

I talked a while longer with everyone, until I eyed a female demon slayer outside that I didn't introduce myself too yet.
My legs took me towards the girl and I sat myself next to her.
Then I started to speak up softly: "Hi, my name's (L/N) (Y/N). I just wanted to quickly introduce myself to you, since I'm new here. Hope we have a good time together."

She just smiled at me and flipped a coin, then she catches it and began to talk: "Hello. Nice meeting you (L/N). I'm Tsuyuri Kanao, I hope that we have a good time as well."

Becoming Friends

↣You spend some quiet time sometimes together, listening to the sound of the nature

↣But sometimes Kanao flips her coin and decides to talk to you, so you get to know each other better bit by bit

↣You often ask her if she can help you with your training

↣She gladly accepted and lend you a hand during training

↣You two go for walks extremely often

↣You also spend some time together with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke

She catches feelings for you

↣Kanao really liked that you went with her on walks

↣She often gives you compliments during training

↣She thinks that it's cool how chill you are

↣She also likes that you are conscientious

↣She blushes when you move closer