A Valentine's date

Character/s: Kanroji Mitsuri
Genre: Fluff
Reader: Genderneutral!Reader
AU/s: Highschool AU were the Hashira's are teachers and Y/N is also a teacher.
About the chapter: Mitsuri has had a crush on Y/N for quite a while, but was too shy to approach her/him/them yet. Since it was Valentine's Day today... She wanted to confess her feelings to Y/N...
♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Third Person POV.

Mitsuri was walking around the school, searching for a specific someone: L/N Y/N.
She checked almost everywhere and now she found her/him/them: Y/N was still helping a student with a question from class today.

Mitsuri gently knocked on the door before opening it.
Y/N looked to the side to the side and saw her colleague smiling sweetly at her, she/he/they smiled back softly.
And Mitsuri couldn't stop the slight blush that was creeping it's way into her face.
"Do you get it now?" Y/N asked her/his/their student.
"Yes! Thank you very much Ms./Mr./Mx. L/N!" The student stated happily and got ready to go home after a long day of school, but didn't leave before waving goodbye to Y/N and Mitsuri.

"Do you need something, Mitsu?" L/N questioned her friend, walking up to her.
"Could you do me a favor? Please??" Kanroji asked the woman/man/mix with puppy eyes.
"Sure, what is it?" The (favorite subject or subject you are good at) teacher questioned her further.
"Meet me tomorrow, at the cherry tree behind the school." Mitsuri said, it was more of a demand than a favor now, but it sounded urgent.

"Ok, I'll meet you there tomorrow evening. Shall we go to Shinobu now? She is probably waiting for us and I'm hungry." L/N answered, making the pink-green haired female smile at her and nodded.
"Yes! Let's not keep Shinobu waiting any longer." Mitsuri said, making her way towards the gate that leads out of school with her colleague meeting Shinobu outside.

"Good evening, Y/N and Mitsuri. Shall we go now?" Kocho smiled at them, getting ready to finally get going.
"What has take you two so long, if I may ask?" Shinobu questioned the two, patiently waiting for an answer.
"Oh! I was just helping a student with a question. Mitsu found me as I was done." the woman/man/mix answered her/his/their friend.
"Oh, I see." The black-purple haired female replied, flashing her elegant and pretty smile at them again.

After a long walk, they finally reached their destination: a restaurant, their favorite one.
They always went there after their work together to enjoy the food and company of each other, laughing and talking together.
They took a seat somewhere and ordered some food, waiting quite a while for it.

"Oh! Mitsu, what are you having? It looks good" Y/N commented, leaning slightly towards the female, making the other a bit nervous of the sudden closeness.
"J-Just some Yakisoba... Do you want some?" Mitsuri asked her/him/them, offering a mouthful of the Yakisoba.
"I gladly take that offer" The other stated and took the bite of Yakisoba.
The pink-green haired girl could feel her face burning from the blush forming on her face, making Shinobu smirk since she could immediately see what was going on here.

"Bye Shinobu! Bye Mitsu! Have a good night!" Exclaimed L/N, waving at them before taking her/his/their leave.
"So you like Y/N?" Kocho interrogated, with no remorse.
The poor woman's face was starting to get hot from a  blush once again, feeling found out.
"Is it that obvious?" Kanroji asked, trying to regain her posture.
"Well, yes I really do! I mean... N/N is great! And very beautiful/handsome/pretty too! Her/his/their personality is also great! Who wouldn't like her/him/them?" The older one stated, smiling at her friend.
"Are you planning to tell her/him/them about your feelings some day?" The younger one continued.
"I want to tell her/him/them tomorrow."

Y/N quickly got all her/his/their things and made her/his/their way outside to the back of the school to see Mitsuri.
You saw her sitting under the tree.
Her hair was open,which was entirely new to Y/N since she/he/they has/have only seen her with her ponytails.
As Mitsuri noticed her crush's approach, she jumped up and waved at her/him/them very energetic.
As the woman/man/mix stood infront of the shorter/taller/same heightened woman, she took a deep breath and exclaimed: "I really love you N/N! And I hope you feel the same! So please be my valentine!"
L/N stood there in slight shock, but came back to her/his/their senses fast.
"I love you too Mitsuri.. But why should I just be you valentine for today if I could be forever?" Y/N said, flashing a bright smile at her before just kissing her gently, holding her face in her/his/their hands.

"Please be my valentine forever"

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

I hope you enjoyed this little valentines chapter! I think Mitsuri fit this day best since she's the love hashira after all, so here you have a valentines chapter with her! Sorry if you wanted another character. And I'm sorry for not updating as much... I've been quite busy lately and couldn't really write.. I'll try to update soon.
I hope you have/had a nice Valentine's Day!

~BAMB00TR33