Muzan Kibutshiji Catch-Up

This was requested, hope you enjoy
Muzan isn't married and doesn't have a child in this one

First Meeting

~3rd Person POV~

'Ghosting through the streets at night.... Many people tend to really like to go shopping at night or evening..... Even in these hard times..... Not my problem....' Was the first thing (L/N) thought before leaving her/his/their house to walk onto the busy night streets, people of every kind gathered there, making it a bit heavier to go through them....

(Y/N) originally always went out to catch some good fresh night air, but since the streets are always so full of people and demons were in the woods, she/he/they didn't do it anymore.
But that aside, she/he/they walked through the big crowd of people to get to the market, to maybe get a thing to eat before making it home.

Suddenly, a teenager was making his way through the crowd, looking extremely angry. He was passing everybody in stress, trying to reach someone in front of him.
(Y/N) just watched silently, seeing that the teenage boy was after a man.
The red head started to yell at the man, telling him that he is a monster, the people around him either stared or continued walking.
Until there was a scream, it came from a young woman, she was attacked by a demon.

The black haired man, whom the boy yelled at, took his leave and walked away from the scene.
Was it curiosity? Worry? Maybe just interest?
Whatever it was that drove (L/N) towards the man, she/he/they walked after him, without even caring about the scene that was caused.
After a while, (L/N) caught up to the red eyed man, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention.

"Excuse me sir? Are you alright? That really was a scene out there...." She/he/they asked, showing a bit of worry in her/his/their voice.
"What a surprise.... Yes, I am alright. May I ask for your name?" The suit wearing male confirmed, before questioning (Y/N).
"(L/N) (Y/N), why are you asking me that?" (L/N) said, raising a brow and looking at him.
"I'm Kibutshiji Muzan, my question is just out of curiosity"

Becoming Friends

↣You tend to meet up at night or evening

↣You go for walks

↣You, of course, question him about the fact that you only walk out around evening or night

↣He always finds a way to dodge the question

↣You also tend to go shopping with him

↣Talking with him is also fine

He catches feelings for you

↣At first, he was questioning what he even was feeling

↣He then started to realize it after a long time

↣He tried his best to hide it

↣He was more kind than he already is towards you

↣He gives you little gifts

↣He also tries to spend more time with you

You notice you feelings towards him

↣You noticed his change of behavior

↣You also took a long time to catch feelings for him

↣You tried to spend more time with him as well

↣So you went out more, even if you didn't like the big crowd outside

↣You felt a bit more safer around him (even if he was acting suspicious)