Enmu Catch-Up

This was requested, please enjoy
Also, please note: This is the last character I will be adding into the book, no more character requests please. Btw you can also request Oneshot's or short scenarios with one character now!

First Meeting

Oh dear.... Setting foot into a demonic train? Not one of Y/N's goals, but that comes later.

Y/N wanted to visit her friends and family, sadly, they lived in a whole other city very far from her/him/them.
So L/N had to use the train
Which the woman/man/adult hated: many people on one spot, screaming kids and sometimes weird people who do dumb shit on the train.
Only thing good was the sight of the surroundings passing by and the food.

Y/N quietly sat on her spot and looked outside, shocked to see a young boy with a boar head leaning his upper body outside of the train while a blond boy was desperately trying to pull him back inside.
'Weird people.... Great.' Y/N thought, already annoyed at all the chaos that's happening.
Thank god the conductor finally came to check the tickets.
Y/N handed it to him and waited to get it back, which she/he/they got after a short while.
But as soon as the woman/man/mix got it back, she/he/they became tired... L/N felt her/his/their eyes close and her/his/their body relax, then Y/N drifted off into a deep peaceful sleep.

The long/short/medium haired woman/man/mix suddenly awoke after a while, looking around.
Everyone was asleep, weird...
Y/N shrugged and walked around in the train, suddenly, something identical to a tentacle showed itself out of the ground of the train causing Y/N to stumble backwards and look at it in shock.
"Hm.... How did you wake up? Weren't you affect by my dream?" A voice said, causing L/N to tense up a bit.

"So.. You, whatever you are, caused everyone to fall asleep on the train?" Y/N asked, waiting patiently for an answer.
"I did indeed do that. Still.... That doesn't explain why you woke up... Are you perhaps a Demon Slayer?" The voice questioned, it sounded curious.

"No, but I guess that means you're a demon? And I don't know how I woke up from whatever you did to us." L/N stated, surprisingly fearless about the said facts.
"Yes, I am. You are very interesting, you've caught my attention now... May I ask for your name?" The voice continued, now more curious than before.
"I'm L/N Y/N. What's your name?"

"My name is Enmu, nice to meet you Y/N"

Becoming Friends

↣Uh.... It was a heavy start

↣It became better after a long while

↣He tried to become more understanding of you

↣You answered any questions he had about humans

↣You started to spend time with him after the sun has set

↣You keep on being worried about Muzan and Demon Slayers

He catches feelings for you

↣He thought that there was something wrong with him at first

↣He then just let it be for a while, before realizing that he might have simply caught feelings

↣Non-stop thinking about you

↣His heart sometimes beats even faster when he sees you

↣He asked more personal questions

↣He made very long eye contact with you

You notice you feelings towards him

↣Denial at first

↣You accepted your feelings towards him after a while

↣Meetings with him felt way to short now

↣You wanted to spend more time with him