᯽First Meeting᯽

~Part 1 with the Kamaboko Trio~

💖Kamado Tanjiro🌊

You two met at the Butterfly estate

You two met at the Butterfly estate. You are Shinobu's younger sister/brother/sibling.

How it happend: Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke came Back from a Mission, they all were injured.

"(Y/N)?„ you heard the your older sister call. "Hm?„ you hum in response. "We have some new patients„. She directed you to the injured Boys.

~(Y/N) POV.~
"There, this room. I need to go on a Mission now. I know you can do this. Sayonara~„ my sister said softly with her usally smile. "Sayonara!„ I called after her. Now I need to go and help Aoi with the Boys!

As I got into the room I saw a boar head, a blond, and burgundy haired boy. I stood there staring at the boy with the burgundy hair. He gave me a smile that was so cute of him!!

"Are you (Y/N)?„ I heard the boy with the cute smile talk. Was I so deep in thought? "Yes! I'm (Y/N)! Shinobu's younger sister/brother/sibling!„ I chimed. "I'm Kamado Tanjiro! The blond is Zenitsu and the one with the boar head is Inosuke!„ Tanjiro said.

"Now let me treat your wounds please!„

⚡Agatsuma Zenitsu⚡

You are Inosuke's older sister/brother/sibling

You are Inosuke's older sister/brother/sibling. You can write and read because you taught yourself how.

~3rd Person POV.~
You were outside waiting for your brother since DAYS (you are at the drum house). You hid in the forest next to the drum house. You looked around and saw a box. You went to look what is in the box.

Until someone burst outta the drum house. It was a blond with a young boy. The blond turned upside down and passed out.

~After Zenitsu wakes up and Inosuke fought with him (cause i'm lazy😂 i'm sorry.....)~
~(Y/N) POV.)~

I saw Inosuke fighting the poor boy. I have to go in between! "INOSUKE! STOP IT!„ I screamed. The two Males looked at me in shock. "What do you think you are doing, (Y/N)?!„ Your sibling screamed in anger. "I'm helping the poor boy! Why are you fighting him anyway?!„ I spoke loudly with an irk mark growing on the right side of my face.

The blond stared at me in fear. I gave him a small smile to calm him down. "There is a demon in this box! That's why!„ Inosuke yelled angry. I was so in fought with my brother I didn't notice the other boy that came out of the drum house.

💢Hashibira Inosuke🐗

You are a demon slayer and you met Gonpachiro and Monitsu in the way and went with them in their journey on turning Nezuko human again and kill Muzan

You are a demon slayer and you met Gonpachiro and Monitsu in the way and went with them in their journey on turning Nezuko human again and kill Muzan. (These are many "and"s😂)

~(Y/N) POV.~
"Tanjiro-kun?! Zenitsu-kun?!„ I screamed through the house. "Where are you?!!!„ I yelled. I was kinda scared to be honest.... "Coming through! Coming through!„ I heard a voice yell.

Then a boar head ran through the floor. "Outta my way girly!!!„ I quickly jumped out of the way as the boar ran past me. "Hey!! Wait!!„ I screamed. "What the hell do you want?!„ the boy said in anger. "Could you might Tell me where the door is? I want to get out of here.....„ I asked boar boy friendly. "I don't know where the stupid door is. I'm already here since days„. "EEEEH?! SINCE DAYS?!!! HOW DID YOU SURVIVE!!??? DID YOU IDIOT EVEN LOOK FOR THE DOOR?!!!

I didn't notice that the boy already continued his way. "HEY! DON'T YOU DARE RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!!„ I said (yelled) in pure anger.

I followed the boy and found him while killing a demon. "HEY!„ "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN' HERE?!„ He screamed at me. "NICE TO KNOW IT'S (Y/N) (L/N)!„ I told the older one. "I don't care (Misspelled Name)!„ The boar head said. "Can you atleast tell me your name? If not then I call you boar headed Idiot„ I said in a nice sweet voice. "Oi!! Don't call me this! I'm Hashibira Inosuke! Happy?!„ He finally introduced himself.

"Let's go. We search for a door„ I spoke softly and reached my hand at him. "I don't need your hand!„ I chuckled at his words and went with him.

~Yay! I'm done with the First Meeting Part 1! I hope you liked it! See ya!~

~Weeb~sanUwU~