Rui Catch-Up

This was requested, please enjoy

First Meeting

(Y/N) POV:

I got lost in the forest.... Now I'm searching for my way back.... And I neither have a map nor a person that could help me with me.
And it was already dark which made this a whole lot scarier....

'I hope there are no demons here.... That would be dangerous.....' I said silently in my thoughts.
'No! I can do that! I will find my way out here!' I tried to say in my head determined.
I started walking again, still determined enough to find my way out of this forest before the demons find me.

'I actually really like this.... It's so quiet here.... It's different from my village, since everybody is always so happy, energetic and loud.... Not that I mind, but still..... It's really nice when it's quiet once' I spoke to myself in my thoughts.
I enjoyed the silence a few minutes more, before I a rustle in one of the bushes.

'Huh!? What was that!?? An animal??! I hope so....' I panicked in my head.
Then I saw something slowly crawl out of the bushes, it was.....
A SPIDER WITH A HUMANS HEAD!???
I tried not to scream and fell backwards in shock, but stood up fast and ran away in fear.

I stopped after a while to catch my breath, I couldn't hear anything now. I started to relax my body again and walk normally.
Then I found a house....
'A house in the middle of a forest? That's weird......' My curiosity took the best out of me and I walked towards the house.

'Hm.... Nothing really suspicious here....'
I walked around in the house a bit and looked in every last corner.
'I know it's stupid, but I think I can rest a while here.... There are no demons here as it seems....' That was until I heard a noise.
I jumped back a little in fear, then I looked around.

After a few minutes, my eyes have focused on the shadow in the dark in front of me.
The shadow walked out and it was a child around my age? Why is a child here?
Then I saw how the child looked, it was a demon.
'I knew that was a stupid idea! Now I truly have a problem! I shouldn't have gone into the forest in the first place.'

Suddenly, the demon spoke up:
"You're pretty.... What's your name?„
"Thanks...? I'm (L/N) (Y/N), why are you asking me that? You are a demon after all....„ I said kinda confused about the strange attitude of the demon.
"I'm Rui, I want to make you a part of my family. I want you to be my lover.„ Rui said with a straight face.

"Woah woah woah! Not so fast! 1. We just meet, we need to get to know each other first. 2. You are a demon, I'm a human. 3. I need to go home. So, bye.„
That were my last words before I turned around and walked towards the door to get out of this embarrassing situation and finally go home.
"No, please stay.... Can't we make a deal?„
He asked in a calm voice.
"I'm listening, go ahead.„ I answered
"How about I lead you back to your village and you come and visit me and my family, as friends? I atleast want you to be my friend.„ He continued.

"Good, we have a deal. But don't betray me. My family is made out of demon slayers.„ I agreed.

Becoming Friends

↣You kept your promise and visited him from time to time

↣You often talked about random things

↣He asked many questions often

↣You get along good with his family, after he explained the situation to them

↣His family treats you nicely

↣You go out together for a walk in the forest

↣You tend to bring some books or something else to show him