Kamado Nezuko Catch-Up

This is requested, enjoy!

First Meeting
(Y/N) POV.

I walked around in the forest searching for demons, since it was the duty I've got from my demon hating older brother, Shinazugawa Sanemi.

Me and Genya weren't like that, but Sanemi changed because of the past so much.... Well.. Back to my duty! I don't have the time to think about the past!
I looked around in case there was a demon in sight.
Still nothing.

Then I went and sat on a big rock, because I was bored. "Damnit Sanemi! Why did you send me out to duty in the middle of the night!? Why couldn't I do something else?!! This is so boring!!„ I yelled angrily through the forest.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. I pulled my sword to fight when needed.
"Get out of your hiding spot demon! You can't hide from me!„ I said.

"I'm not a demon. I'm a demon slayer.„ I heard a voice say.
Then I saw a boy with a wooden chest on his back and two other boys, one wore a boar head and the other one was kind of shaking and had blond hair.

"My apologies, I didn't knew. Are you ok? I didn't mean to scare any of you„ My tone was full of worry as I said that.
"We are fine, what about you?„ The Boy with the wooden box said with a smile.

"I'm also fine-„ There was a noise from the box very suddenly and I jumped back, ready to draw my Katana if needed.
"What's in your box?„ I spoke in a strict tone.
"Oh, can I let her out? She wants to get out of the box„ The Boy with the scar spoke up.

"Sure?„ My voice already told how confused I was.
The boy put the box down and then a girl crawled out. She had a pink kimono, a piece of bamboo in her mouth and dark hair that gets orange at the end.

"Why are you carrying a girl in your chest? And why does she have a piece of bamboo in her mouth?„
I questioned the boy suddenly.
"S-she is my sister!„ The Boy said.
"That doesn't explain why you carry her in a box and why she has bamboo in her mouth.„ I said still very strict.

"Will you just tell me the truth now please?„ The girl who was smaller before suddenly turned bigger. I jumped back and realized what was going on.
"You are Kamado Tanjiro aren't you!? You are the boy who is carrying a demon with him!„ I yelled out at him.

I then started to relax and began to speak up again: "You said she is your sister, right? Does she eat humans?„
"No! She never would! She refused to eat humans! She will never hurt them!„ Tanjiro said.
"I shall believe you then.... What's her name?„ I asked.

"Her name is Nezuko! Thank you for believing me-„
"-(Y/N).... (Y/N) is fine. It's nice to meet you. But I need to go.„ I interrupted and began to walk back home to our estate.

Becoming Friends

↣You meet her again at the hashira meeting

↣You truly saw then that she was harmless

↣You then tried becoming friends with her

↣You tried finding out what she likes

↣She really enjoyed being around you

↣She often pulls you outside at night to walk around with her

↣You stay up until late at night to make her happy

She catches feelings for you

↣She wants to spend more time with you

↣She gets into her smoll form so that she can show that she wants to get picked up

↣She often starts to blush

↣She gives you little presents

↣She gets protective of you