Makomo Catch-Up

This was a request, please enjoy
Please note: Makomo is alive in this, only Sabito is dead. Makomo just got hurt badly from the demon and lives with Urokodaki.
Also, in this she is around the age of Giyuu just like the reader.

First Meeting
(Y/N) POV.

I was deep in the forest, my legs were tired from running from demons....
'I should've never gone into the forest in the first place!' I scolded myself in my thoughts angrily and upset.
I just wanted to rest, but my head told me to continue running out of the fear I'm feeling.

But I was so exhausted that I couldn't even concentrate fully and just sat down underneath a tree, to take my deserved rest.
'I want to sleep.... But it's to dangerous.... So I should just stay awake and sit here' I decided in my thoughts.

I sat here for hours, it was actually pretty quiet here, which made everything more suspicious since nothing attacked me.
Suddenly, I heard a rustle somewhere and a stick break...
I hugged my legs close to me and looked around, shaking from the cold and a little bit of fear.

'Don't move, Don't move' I warned my own self in my head, while the footsteps I now heard came closer.
The steps then suddenly stopped, only to hear two voices talking, "I saw her/him/them running here.... She/He/They should be here...." the first voice said. It was a male voice that sounded very familiar.

"Are you sure?" The second voice asked. It was a calm and beautiful sounding one and sounded female.
Suddenly, there was a shadow above me...
"Tanjiro!? What're you doing in the middle of the forest? I thought you were with your family?" I asked my cousin in confusion, but I couldn't stop smiling because I found a familiar face.

"U-uhm.... It's a long story.... I'll tell you once I have the time.... But I'm glad you're okay!" He gave a sad smile but tried to sound somehow happy, I wonder what happened.....
"Who's the girl next to you, Tanjiro?" I questioned the male in front of me.
"Now that you asked, let me introduce myself: My name is Makomo, it's nice to meet you. What's your name if I may know?"

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N), it's nice to meet you too."

Becoming Friends

↣You started training with Tanjiro and she helped you with any mistakes

↣You often talked with her

↣She likes to read something with you

↣You also like going for walks in the morning

↣She likes to talk to you about things

↣You both share the same interests

↣You like feeding friendly animals in the woods with her

She catches feelings for you

↣She liked that you did your hardest with your training

↣She also liked the fact that you don't give up easily

↣She likes to compliment you

↣She couldn't stop staring at you

↣You were on here mind extremely often

↣She enjoys every moment with you together she could get

You notice you feelings towards her

↣You liked her dreamy and mysterious personality

↣You try your best to make her proud

↣Tanjiro started to fanboy about your little crush

↣You got flustered when he did that

↣You often laid flowers into her room without leaving a message to say it was you