Chapter 3

*second person p.o.v.*

After you let Sakura sit next to Sasuke, since you did say you were only sitting there for Naruto. "As of today, you are all full fledged ninja's. However, you're still genin. From now on, you'll be on a squad of three or four, since we have an odd number of students and carry out your missions under your jonin teacher. The groups have been determined so that the strength of the groups will be balanced. Now for the assignments! Now then, next is group seven...Naruto Uzumaki! Sakura Haruno! Sasuke Uchiha! And Y/n L/n!" Iruka sensei announced. You smile. 'Yay! I'm on a group with Naruto!' You thought. "Iruka sensei! Why does an exceptional student like me have to be in the same group as this guy?!" Naruto yelled pointing at Sasuke. "Sasuke has one of the best grades along with Y/n, among the graduates. Naruto you have the worst!" Iruka yells.

*timeskip*

You four were waiting for your sensei but he was taking forever so you fell asleep. You didn't know how long you slept but you were awoken by a kunai coming your way. You caught it and opened your eyes. "Kakashiiiiiii that wasn't nice. Didn't you ever learn that it was rude to disturb someone while they slept?" You whined. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura stared at you in confusion. You threw the kunai back while he caught it. "Sorry Y/n, i had to wake you up somehow." Kakashi says. "Could've just asked or something..." you mumbled. "Now. My first impression of you guys...is that you're all a bunch of idiots. Meet me on the roof." He poofed away. You groan and got up.

"Meet you all on the roof i guess." You say as you too, poofed away onto the roof. "Oh, hey Y/n." Kakashi says. You sit down and wave. "Hi kakashi! Long time no see!" You say while smiling. "You're right, how's your parents?" Kakashi asks. "They're fine! You should come over. My parents would love to see you again." You tell Kakashi. "Maybe if i have the time." He shrugged. As if they were on que, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura finally got on the roof, they sat down and waited for instructions. "Let's see...first off, let me have you guys introduce yourselves." Kakashi says. "Introduce ourselves...what should we say?" Sakura asks.

"Your likes, dislikes, your future dream, hobbies, things like that!" Kakashi explains. "Hey! Before that, please tell us about yourself!" Naruto said. "Me? I'm Kakashi Hatake. I don't feel like telling you guys my likes and dislikes. I've never really thought about my future dream...as for hobbies, i have many." Everyone looks at Kakashi confused. 'Sigh. Same old Kakashi...' You thought. "What?! You only told us your name!" Sakura exclaimed. "Next is you guys. Let's start with the blondie." Kakashi looks at Naruto.

"My name's Naruto Uzumaki! I like hanging out with Y/n! I also like instant ramen, but what i like even more is the ramen from ichiraku that Iruka sensei treats me to. What i dislike is the three minutes after pouring hot water in the instant ramen. My hobby is eating ramen and comparing ramen! And my future dream is to become hokage! So i'm going to get the whole village to acknowledge me as somebody, somebody impotant!" Naruto shouts proudly.

"Alright, next." Sakura talked about herself -expecially Sasuke. After Sasuke went it was your turn. "My name is Y/n L/n. I like hanging out with Naruto, i also like tomato's, fruits, i like training, and i love my family. I dislike people who annoy me and brats. And for my future dream? Hmmm...i want to be a strong kunoichi protecting the village and my family, and i want Naruto to become hokage! My hobbies are playing the piano and guitar, drawing, reading, training, singing, watching the clouds and sleeping." You explained.

"Well, you're all unique that's for sure. We'll have a mission tomorrow!" Kakashi announced. "Yes, sir! What kind of mission?" Naruto saluted. "First we'll do what we can do with just 5 people. A survival exercise." Kakashi said. Everyone questioned it. You shrugged not minding your assignment. "Survival exercise?" Naruto questioned. "Why are we doing an exercise even when this is supposed to be a mission? We've had more than our share of exercises in the academy!" Sakura shouted. "This is no simple exercise." Kakashi answered. "Then what exercise is it?" Naruto asked.