Chapter 43

*second person p.o.v.*

You watched Sakura as she ran for Naruto. "Sakura, no! He's in his nine tails cloak! He won't recognize you!" You shouted running after her. Sakura almost tripped but caught herself. You caught up to her and stood beside her. Naruto looked at you and Sakura, swinging up his tail. "Y/n! Sakura!" Yamato shouted. It went to hit Sakura. You pulled Sakura out of the way and got slashed in the stomach, but her arm was also slashed since you didn't move her out of the way in time. You grunted in pain. The pain was unbelievable. You fell down on top of Sakura and rolled off of her breathing heavily. Your vision blurred. Green chakra formed around your hurt area as you self healed yourself. It wasn't enough.

You slowly sat up and groaned in pain. After a minute, you felt your cut heal faster. You looked to your left to see Kabuto helping heal your wound. He smirked at you. You glared at him and stood up. You grit your teeth in pain and looked at Sakura who was getting healed by Kabuto. "Why..? Why are you healing me?" You asked. "Because, Y/n, you are an important person to lord Orochimaru. He wants you to work with him with the power you possess." Kabuto smirked. "You'd be and idiot if you think i'm stupid enough to work with you. I don't care if Sasuke's there or not." You replied. "You do care for Sasuke. You can say you don't, but Sasuke's your weakness." Kabuto said.

*timeskip*

You stood in a forest, easing the pain while Yamato and Naruto spoke with eachother. "I'm sorry Y/n. Because of my actions, you risked your life to save me. If i hadn't been so stupid, we wouldn't be in so much pain, and plus, your wound must hurt 10x more than mine, your wound is on your stomach." Sakura said in guilt. You sighed and sat next to Sakura. "Next time, think before you act. If you don't, someone could actually die if that happens again. Don't be so selfish next time." You responded. "Yeah. You're right. I'll try not to be selfish next time. I was just so in the moment that i didn't think you'd go after me." She said. You stopped using your medical ninjutsu and stood up. You cried out in pain. "Y/n! Don't stand up so fast! Keep on healing your wound." Yamato said. You used your self healing jutsu and let it try to heal your wound.

After healing your injury for a bit, you could move without, grunting, crying out in pain, wincing or groaning, but the pain was still there just managable. You pushed yourself off the tree you were leaning on and stood with a straight posture. "How's your wound?" You asked Sakura. "It's fine. The pain is going away. How about you?" She said walking to you. "I'm fine. The pain is still there, but i can manage it." You said. "Rate it on a scale from 1-10." Sakura said. "6 or 7." You replied. "6 or 7?! Y/n, heal it some more! Here let me help." She tried to heal your stomach but you grabbed her wrist before she could. "I said, it's managable. I've handled much worse than this. I've been electrocuted, burned, cut, slashed and many more. This isn't any different. I was clumsy during my training which caused me to get used to certain pain levels. I'm fine, i'm alive, i can move fine and it's not too bad." You finished. "Alright then, as long as it doesn't bother you." She sighed. "It doesn't." You said.

After snooping in Sai's book, Yamato said he found out where Orochimaru's hideout was. Apparently, he made a wood clone a while in the fight back with Naruto in the nine tails cloak. You all headed and walked on the water to where Orochimaru's hideout was. 'Sasuke, we're coming. We'll bring you home.' You thought while biting your lip. "Naruto! Y/n! This time for sure...we'll save Sasuke!" Sakura said determined. "Right!" Naruto replied. You nodded.

*another timeskip*

Team Kakashi made it to the hideout that was in a field. "This is it, huh?" Yamato asked his clone. "The entrance is straight ahead beneath that roccky area." Yamato's clone said. "Could it be that...Sasuke's under there?" Naruto had asked. "I hope so." You answered. "There's a good possibility." Sakura also answered. Yamato turned his head around to face you three. "At the very least, there should be clues of some kind." Yamato said. "All right! Let's go!" Naruto shouted stepping forward. "Just a minute." Yamato said with his arm out, stopping Naruto. He put his palm into his clone and sucked the wood. In his palm lay a seed of some sort. "Before you go, here." He said with his hand out. Naruto gave a weird look. "It's fine! You don't need to worry. Here, you too, Y/n, Sakura." He held out his other palm with two seeds inside. "When we get separated, i'll know where you guys are right away." Yamato said. You took the seed and examined it. "All right then, i trust you enough." You shrugged. You put the seed in your mouth and swallowed.

Soon, Naruto and Sakura swallowed their seeds. "All right! Let's get going you three!" Yamato ordered. "Right." You three said. He bended down and put his hand to the ground. He stood up and looked at you three. "I can barely feel the presence of anyone. It's safe to assume that there are not that many enemies at all. Even so, don't let your guard down! Our opponent is Orochimaru, and we can assume that that Sai has defected to the enemy's side." Yamato said. He contunued to explain the plan you were to follow. He slammed his palm down and made the ground crumble into a hole. "When i give the signal, come down in order." he said jumping down. You heard a whistle and nodded at Naruto and Sakura. You jumped down and landed beside Yamato. Sakura and Naruto then landed beside you soon after. After crawling down in a tunnel, you all hit a rock wall. "Just as a expected, the hideout is surrounded by rock." Yamato said touching the wall. "I'll smash through it with my rasengan!" Naruto said about to make a shadow clone. "Wait! They enemy will notice us immediately if you use a jutsu like that!" Sakura whisper shouted. "This infiltration plan must be done quietly." Yamato said while making a square hole with his wood jutsu.

_______________________________________________________

(1115 words)