Chapter 74

*second person p.o.v.*

From up in the nine tails chakra form, you looked at the ten tails to see it in a different form. The ten tails roared and screeched loudly. "Damn, that thing sure is ugly." You said. You slowly stood up and healed yourself fully. Your chakra was back. Kakashi, Naruto and Guy also got into the nine tails chakra form beside you. "Are you okay, Y/n?!" Guy asked. "I'm fine now." You replied. "You took quite a hit back there." Kakashi said. "Yeah. I know. But i'm fine now thanks to Naruto." You said. The nine tails and eight tails ran in the opposite direction, but as they did, the ten tails came running out of the cloud of smoke and tried to claw at the nine tails and eight tails. "So fast!" You exclaimed. The ten tails crawled its way to the nine tails and eight tails. The nine tails ran head on and tried to attack the ten tails.

The ten tails pushed the nine tails away and the eight tails started making a tailed beast bomb. While in the air, the nine tails also made a tailed beast bomb and released it at the same time as the eight tails. The ten tails made an even more powerful beast bomb and into a laser. The nine tails and eight tails wrapped themselves  in their tails and protected themselves. Just as Obito and Madara were distracted, Kakashi and Naruto were launched into the air above the ten tails. Kakashi used his kamui and let out the eight tails. The eight tails aimed a tailed beast bomb at he ten tails eye, but the ten tails only flicked it back at the eight tails. You watched Naruto push Kakashi away out of harms way and took the hit of the ten tails, though it was only a shadow clone. The tailed beast bomb exploded on the eight tails. The nine tails ran and caught Kakashi before he fell and ran to stop the eight tails from being pushed back too far.

Suddenly, the nine tails chakra form fell apart. You landed on your feet. Guy fell on his stomach beside you. "I'm drained." Kakashi panted. Naruto did the shadow clone hand sign. "You favourite shadow clone jutsu? It may be a forbidden high-level ninjutsu, but increasing the numbers of losers won't-" Madara was cut off. "I'm not a loser!" Naruto retorted. "Stop, Naruto! It's meaningless to create shadow clones, that will divide your chakra even more. They might be useful for diversions, but not for decisive hits. And if you go down...we lose this war." Kakashi said helping Guy stand. "You were always just a motley crew anyway." Madara said. "Huh?! M-m-motley crew?" Naruto questioned. "Like i said, you're incompetent." Madara said. "He's saying that it's pointless to merely increase the number of heads...if they're all empty. You and i are both powerless shinobi. You...no, i should say everyone...will eventually end up like me." Obito said.

"I will never end up like you! How many times do i have to tell you?! My dream is to become hokage!" Naruto shouted. "Don't worry. Everything will go as planned. There is not shinobi jutsu mightier than the infinite Tsukuyomi. I'll make you hokage inside this jutsu. So, just disappear along with the rest of this world!" Obito said. The ten tails made a tailed beast bomb and released it. It didn't hit you. In fact, it went passed you. "Did it miss on purpose?" Guy asked. You felt many chakra signatures and looked around. "It's about time you all made it to the fight." You said. "Kakashi! Guy! Sorry to keep you waiting!" A leaf ninja said jumping down. "Are you alright, Y/n, Naruto?" Hinata asked. "Yeah!" Naruto replied. "I'm fine." You also replied.

"You don't have to act tough around Hinata, Naruto!" Kiba smirked jumping down beside you with Shino. The people from the Aburame clan and people from the hidden mist jutsu made a cloud covering everyone."We're here, Naruto!" Choji smiled. "All right, we won't be so easily detectable now!" Shikamaru said. "Y/n!" You heard Sakura said. She jumped down beside you and hugged you. "I was so worried!" She said. You pat her back. "You know i can take care of myself, you know. Oh, and please heal Kakashi and Guy sensei. They need it more than me." You said. She nodded ans went over to the two sensei's. Just as you said that, a medical ninja came over and healed you. "Ah, thank you." You said. "No problem, you've been fighting on the front lines. This is the least i can do now." She smiled. The other units made their way over.

The ten tails swung his tail and tried to unveil the cloud of smoke covering the allied shinobi force. Instead, Temari and other shinobi unveiled it for them. "We're not a motley crew anymore! Here is the allied shinobi forces jutsu! The world's greatest, most invincible, super-duper ninjutsu, you know! A jutsu that trumps the infinite tsukuyomi. Remember that! We're going to stop you two with this jutsu!" Naruto smirked determined. "You're wrong. Why won't you realize that it's meaningless for you to stop us here? After this war, even that jutsu will disintegrate...then someone from your side will attempt to do exactly what we're doing right now. There is no victory, no matter how much you stuggle. Get it through your head. There's no such thing as hope anywhere in this world." Obito said frustrated.

"I don't care! I'll make sure there's hope!" Naruto said. "It's meaningless to argue whether there is or isn't something during a war. How about we settle this now?" Madara butted in. "When there's a difference of opinion, isn't the usual way majority rule? So what do we do?" Naruto asked. "Good question. Then...we'll call it after we've erased all of you and..." Obito trailed off. "I knew you'd say that. But...this world...will not end!" Naruto shouted. "Let's go, everyone!" A leaf ninja shouted. "This is the final deciding battle!" Another leaf ninja yelled. The allied shinobi force cheered. "Scatter!" A ninja shouted. All the ninja from the allied shnobi force, used jutsu to trap the ten tails in a quicklime pit.

___________________________________________________________

(1065 words)