Chapter 69

*second person p.o.v.*

It was morning and you were drinking your water peacefully. You rinsed your face with a little to refresh yourself when suddenly an explosion was heard. You sighed and put your water away. "Seems like the enemy decided to show up." You muttered. "They're here!" Guy sensei shouted. You followed after Guy sensei and ran into the forest. As you ran, one of the seven ninja swordsman killed a stone ninja and ran off. You all stopped. "Even though he's cornered, he doesn't look like he's going to fight us." Guy sensei said. "The enemy sent their weaker forces into battle. It seems like hiding in the trees and using guerrilla warfare will be their main tactic. They want us to become bold and pursue our targets, and once we've scattered, they'll destroy the shinobi alliance one by one. I hate to admit it, but their aim was for us to become over confident after defeating Zabuza!" Kakashi said from up on a tree. "What are we going to do?! Things are going downhill!" Guy sensei said.

"We need to regroup. Send a message to each team telling them to work with at least two other teams!" Kakashi replied. "Okay, got it! And what will you do?" Guy sensei answered. "I'm worried about the squads behind us. If i were the enemy, i would use this confusion to cut off our support squads! The rear guards are tough and have the restraints and seals to fight against reanimation." Kakashi said. "Well, i don't understand! I'll let you handle it!" Guy sensej replied. Guy sensei turned to all of you.  "You guys heard us, right?! Send a message to all teams! Do not pursue the enemy if you see them! Try to stick together and we'll destroy them one by one!" Guy ordered. "Yes sir!" You all replied. "Guy sensei! Sorry i'm late." Rock lee said. "Hey!" Guy sensei greeted. Kakashi jumped down from the tree and started running.

"Sai! Lee! Perfect timing. Follow me! We're going to prepare a seal!" Kakashi said. "Yes sir! You can count on me!" Lee said running over with Kakashi, Sai also following him. "Y/n, come with me! We're going to inform the other teams!" Guy sensei said. "Yes sir." You replied. You both ran in the direction of the other teams. After informing the other teams, you and Guy found Kakashi and the others and joined the fight. In the end, Sai did end up sealing the enemy. You put your katana in it's holder and sighed out. "Looks like we're done here, for now." You said to yourself.

*mini timeskip*

Time passed and it was now the next day. You, Kakashi and Guy sensei had just finished fighting two of the seven ninja swordsmen of the hidden mist. "Y/n, you okay?" Guy sensei asked. "Yeah, i'm fine. It's just a small injury." You replied healing your leg. "Hey! You guys, let's go look for other platoons!" A cloud ninja said. "Yeah. Please help, everyone!" Kakashi shouted. "Yes sir!" They all cheered back. And that's what you all did.

You ran around, by yourself, looking for other enemy's. Explosions went off. "Damn." You cursed. "Y/n!" A leaf ninja said running up to you. "What is it?" You asked. "Yurui's unit is looking for reinforcements!" He said. "Omoi is in that unit....okay then, what do they need help with? What's going on?" You asked. "They're engaged in a fight with Ameyuri Ringo!" He exclaimed. "All right, let's go." You sighed. He nodded and you both ran to where this 'Ameyuri Ringo' were. "Y/n!" You heard Kakashi yell. You stopped and turned around. "Oh, Kakashi. I heard Yurui's unit needed reinforcements. Are you headed there too?" You said walking up to him. "Yes. We must hurry, you sure must know that they're fighting Ameyuri Ringo, right?" Kakashi asked. "Yeah, i was informed of that. Now let's go." You replied. "Right." He nodded.

You, Kakashi, Guy sensei and other ninjas ran in the direction where Yurui's unit was. When you all made it, trees were burnt and small fires were burning. "That flash of lightning earlier...there's no doubt it was Ameyuri Ringo's lightning style." Kakashi said. "Damage of this scope, in an instant. Not even a hundred chunin could defeat her." Guy sensei said. "Well, who knows...in a desperate moment like this, a hero could rise up from among them." Kakashi replied. "Wishing for the survival of our scattered comrades is one thing. Hoping for a hero is just wishful thinking." Guy sensei says. Just as Kakashi was about to reply, two coffins made their way in view in front of you. "Everyone, get back!" Kakashi shouted. The coffins opened to reveal...your parents. Your eyes widened. "Y/n..." Your father said opening his eyes.

"M/n...F/n..." Kakashi whispered. Your parents walked out of the coffins and stopped. The coffins retreated back into the ground and disappeared. "You all head for Ameyuri Ringo. I'll deal with my parents." You said. "Y/n, you know how powerful your parents are, don't you?" Kakashi asked. "I am aware of that." You replied. "Then don't do this alone." Guy sensei said. "No. Go now. Go help Yurui's unit and stop Ameyuri Ringo." You said taking out your katana. "Y/n-" Kakashi was cut off. "Go! You'll just be in the way. I can deal with them. Put some faith in your student." You shouted. "Fine. Just don't die." Kakashi said. You nodded. "Y/n...looks like we meet again." Your mother smiled.

Kakashi and Guy sensei left with the other ninjas to look for Ameyuri. "Yes...so it seems." You replied. "We don't have control of our movements." Your father said taking out his katana. Your mother did the same. You got into stance. "I know." You said. "We don't want to kill you." Your mother stared sadly. "Who said you could kill me?" You smirked. "Cocky as usual. Well then, we can fight and see how strong you've become." Your father returned your smirk. "Get ready." Your mother smiled. "Time to see if you can stop us or not, Y/n!" Your parents both shouted running at you with their katanas.

_________________________________________________________

(1047 words)