Chapter 14

*second person p.o.v.*

You left the land of waves with team 7 not so long ago. When you made it home, you were greeted with your parents chatting and eating. "Hey mom, dad!" You shouted waving with a smile. Your mom ran over to you and hugged you tight. "Y/n! You're okay!" She exclaimed. Your dad walked over and hugged you too. "I fought ninjas! Remember Zabuza and Haku? I fought them! And we won!" You shouted pulling away from the hug. "Zabuza and Haku?! Are you hurt?! I'll kill them!" Your dad shouted.

"Dad. My team and I killed them already. They were good in the end. It was sad." You said wiping a fake tear. "Oh. Were you hurt?" Your dad asked. "I have some cuts from senbon needles, but other then that, I'm fine!" You said putting down your bag. "Want me to treat your wounds?" You mom asked. "No, it's fine." You said running into your room and closing it. "If you get hungry, i made food! Just come and get it!" Your mom called out. "Yes mom!" You shouted back.

You went in your room and grabbed your guitar and strum the strings. Music filled the room and echoed through the house. Your parents were in their room reading listening to the beautiful music. You played for a while until,*grumble*. You looked down at your stomach and decided to leave to get some food. You put everything away and left the room to grab some juice and a sandwich. 'Sigh. Tomorrow we're probably gonna have a new mission even if we just finished one.' You thought groaning out.

*timeskip*

You woke up and put on your ninja attire, katana and ninja pouch. "I'm headed out now, bye!" You said as you walked out the door. You don't eat breakfast often so you decided to just leave it. "Bye! Have fun!" Your dad shouts. You close the door and head out. You walked to the bridge that team 7 was supposed to meet at and stood, looking at the sky. "Hey." A familiar voice greets. You look beside you to see Sasuke. "Hey Sasuke!" You smile. You turn back to the sky and look at the clouds. Not long after Sakura comes over. You waited some more and see Naruto. "Hey Naruto!" You smile and wave. "Hi Y/n!" He says walking over. "Goodmorning Sakura..." Naruto says shyly until he looks over at Sasuke.

It's been hours since you got here, and you were sitting down bored. "Damn you Kakashi...!" You say groaning. "What was that?" Someone says from above you. "Well...goodmorning everyone. I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi greets. "You're late!" Naruto and Sakura yells. "Duh no duh guys. If he wasn't, he would've been here hours ago." You say rolling your eyes. "Now, now Y/n. Don't be so sassy." Kakashi says giving you a closed eye smile. "You gotta stop that habit of being late Kakashi." You say standing up.

"Hey, hey! Kakashi sensei! Our group has always been on easy missions lately! Aren't there any exciting missions where i can be more active, where i can use my way of the ninja and my soul...you know?" Naruto says with a gleam in his eyes. "Oh yes, yes, yes. I understand what you're saying." Kakashi says. Naruto starts mumbling to himself as everyone walked away. "What are you doing Naruto? We're going to our new mission." Kakashi says. "Okay!" Naruto says running up beside you.

You were in a garden picking up the weeds that were scattered in an old ladys' backyard. As you were pulling one, it wouldn't come out. You kept on pulling the weed harshly, until you finally pulled it out. But when you pulled it out, you fell backwards. Onto Sasuke's lap. Sasuke looked down at you, slightly blushing. You blushed furiously and quickly got off his lap. "S-sorry Sasuke! It's just that the weed i was pulling wouldn't come out a-and when it did, i fell backwards onto you!" You stuttered.

"I-it's fine." He says looking away. Sakura looked at you and Sasuke with jealousy. 'She said she didn't have feelings for Sasuke. I have to believe that. They're just friends. It was an accident anyways.' Sakura thought looking away. You got back to pulling out the weeds as if nothing happened. When you finished, you looked at Naruto to see he picked out all the herbs and plants that the old lady grew. You face palmed and sighed.

*timeskip*

After team 7 finished picking up the trash in the river, you all were walking dogs. You were giggling and playing with the dog you had. "Good boy!" You praised the dog. The dog barked happily as you pet it. "Hey! Stop it!" Naruto yelled as he was being dragged by his dog. "That idiot." Sasuke says. You shake your head and stood up. "Of course he chose the big dog." You sighed. "He's so stubborn." Sakura says. Naruto's dog dragged him all the way to land mines. "Oi! Stop it! OW! Stop it!" You heard Naruto shout. You, Sasuke and Sakura sigh.

By the time Naruto was out, he was fried. No, literally. You and Sasuke were helping Naruto walk. "Naruto, you're so much trouble." Sasuke says smirking. "Zazuge-!" Naruto said but was interrupted by a hand infront of him. "If you act up anymore, i'll finish you!" Sakura says mad. You ignore Naruto who was yelling at Sasuke. Sasuke stops and turns around to Naruto and responds. Kakashi sighs"Well then...Perhaps we should disperse. I do need to submit a report about this mission." Kakashi says. You shrug. "Alright. I'm headed home." You say walking away with your hand up.

As you walked away, you looked at Sakura who asked Sasuke to work on their teamwork. "You're just like Naruto. Maybe you should work to get stronger like Y/n. Learn a jutsu or something. You're abilities are even less than Naruto's." Sasuke says walking away once more. Sasuke caught up to you and walked beside you. "What do you want?" You ask. "What? I can't walk with you? Do i need a reason?" He asks looking at you. "No, you can. I'm just wondering." You shrug. You and Sasuke continue walking, until three people from the sand walk past you and Sasuke.

You make slight eye contact with a guy with red hair for a split second. After you and Sasuke walked a safe distance away from them, you stopped. "Sasuke. We should go back and check on Naruto and Sakura. Those ninjas from the hidden sand give me bad vibes. They were also walking in the direction we just left." You say. "Alright." Sasuke says as he tosses a rock. You and he walk back to their direction.

You and Sasuke were sitting on a tree branch and looked as Konohamaru kicked one of the sand ninjas. You use the flicker technique and appear infront of the sand ninja holding up Konohamaru. You grab his wrist and squeezed it until Sasuke threw a rock and held his wrist. You caught Konohamaru and jumped back to where Naruto, Sakura and two kids were. You put down Konohamaru.

"What are you doing in someone else's village?" Sasuke says tossing the rock. You had a blank face as you turned to the sand ninja. "Why are you picking on kids? Is it to just boost your ego? Make you look cool? Talk about pathetic. If you want to pick on someone..." you said tilting your head. "...pick on someone your own size." You said with a scary look on your face. "Tch! Shut up! You! Up in the tree! Why don't you come down here little punk!" The sand ninja yelled.

___________________________________________________

Go check out my other book!

-Moonlxght

(1315 words)