Day of life

As Meredith and mark have MANY rounds of having sex in the on-call room. Meredith and he have been keeping the sex lust a secret.

They have not told anyone, they have been having sex in a place where people would be weird about it.

When Meredith and mark were done Meredith mediately got up and change while she was changing mark ask if she stays and talks. Meredith laughs and then asks if he was serious.

Mark nodded and Meredith then said " mark it just sex if it was any more we have to tell people and Derek ready pushed you"

Mark laugh and told Meredith was right.

Meredith leaves and mark lays in the bed in anger.

Mark gets dressed and goes to ER while in the ER Meredith was there. some times when there in Er together sometimes they flirt in the hottest way possible.

When it first started it was when Derek left Meredith and Meredith was feeling alone so mark and she happens.

But today mark didn't feel like flirting with Meredith.

As they work in the trauma together. Meredith was trying to talk to the mark but he keeps on Avoiding Meredith. so when the patient went into his room Meredith grab mark's arm and put them in the on-call room.

Meredith raise her voice a little while saying this " mark what the hell is wrong with you"

Mark cross his arm and said " now you wanna talk"

Meredith rise her Eyes brows, step back, and said " really mark you the one who started having sex with me"

Mark whispers " because I have a feeling for you Meredith grey"

As Meredith in shock, he had said mark says something else l " but I think those feeling are now gone"

Mark slams the door and leaves

Meredith felt like crap and out of nowhere Meredith throw up. Derek ran in and got into the bathroom.

Derek asks if she was ok while Meredith was still throwing up. Meredith stop and go to the sink and get some water. then she responds with " now I am ok Derek"

Derek smirk then said " what happens Meredith"

Meredith stands in silence. Finally said " noting I just didn't felt good today"

As Derek is about to leave he said " I hope you are doing well Meredith"

Meredith smiles then told the same thing.

Meredith leaves but gets to thinking why did she throw up it was out of nowhere. then she realized maybe she pregnant.

She ran to get a pregnant stick while she waits to get the results. Mark came into the bathroom and said " are you ok Meredith I heard that you're not feeling well and I am sorry for what I said"

Meredith tries to hide the pregnant stick. Mark comes towards Meredith and grabs her hands and holds them then he saw the pregnant stick.

Mark looks up and said " are you"

Meredith said after that " I don't know"

They both look down and they saw two lines.

To be continued.......