Gender reveal

They both have been planning the general reveal for weeks.so finally they were done planning.Meredith and mark both invite there friends and family to the general reveal,but it didn't start in till 7:00pm.

They both were so anxious and excited for the general reveal.Meredith wanted girls so much but mark wanted boys.

They had to wait but Meredith felt like forever to wait for the general reveal but it was finally the time to see if they were having a boys or girls?

All of there friends and family came but the most awkward thing.Derek and Addison came, Meredith felt like they were jealous of mark and her.

Meredith she annoyed it but the way they would find out what they were  having.

They had two box's and when you open the box a balloon comes out,it would be pink for girl or blue for boy.

Meredith came asking for hours when they will open the box's.

But finally mark said " yes it time"

Meredith ran to the box's,Meredith legs were shaking so much with happiness.

Family and friends sit down near Meredith and mark.

Meredith was so excited that she open the box that ever one was not ready.

Balloon was pink!!!

Meredith jump over heels,Meredith jump on mark and made out with him.

Mark smile ever one cheered,every one screamed " OPEN THE SECOND BOX"

Mark then opens the second box balloon came out and it was.....

BLUE!!!!

Mark went down and started crying.Meredith then hugged him and started crying with him.

Every one cheered louder then once they stop hugging him then they start partying with there family.