Car crash

Meredith passed out from the pain but it didn't last long,she open her eyes to cops and ambulance all around her.she look around in car,saw pieces of glass Inside of her.

Bleeding out..

She tired and tired to unbuckle her seatbelt but wouldn't budge,she then started to Cough up blood she then knew what was happening to her.

One of her organs are shutting down...

She wiped the blood away from her mouth,Meredith then started to yell " HELP!! PLEASE!!!"

The fire man then finally came,and said to Meredith " we will help you help but we are just having trouble opening the door,every thing will be ok"

Meredith nodded her head, she throws up blood and feeling pressure in her stomach.feeling the agony pain she felt like she was dying.

"Please get me out" she said

The fire man then said " we need to get her out now she bleeding out"

He then used a tool to open the door taking hours to opened the car door.

Meredith wanted to pass out so bad so she couldn't feel the bad any more.

Door opens and the fire man saw there was a shard of glass in her arm,she looked at the fire man and he knew what she was thinking.

"What your name miss"he said

"Mer..Meredith..."she said

Firefighter eyes went straight up and said " Meredith grey! Ok mer hang on for me ok please hang on"

She nodded but a few minutes she passed out.

Meredith came on waking but then immediately she passed out,her body couldn't handle any more pain.

Finally she made it to the hospital..she woke up to a nurse giving her morphine and a doctor right in front of her..he looked like he had bad news.

She began saying " what happen doctor"

Doctor then said " Meredith we have to tell you that you miscarried,I am sorry we tried every thing we could but your injuries and baby.we could only save you"

Meredith stunned and confused what the doctor had said.

" um miscarried???? What!!"she said

Doctor didn't release that she didn't know she pregnant.

"Um you were pregnant,you didn't know.do you need us to tell the father"

She was broken hearted about the news,all she said was " I didn't know and I don't know who the father is"

But Meredith knew who was the father...