You back stabber

Meredith saw Addison playing peek-a-boo with her kids.

She didn't know why Addison was there in the first place but all she knew was it was bad.

Meredith walked up to Addison and grabbed her kid out of Addison's hands.

Addison was feeling out of place.

Mark then said "I and Addison have been together over a week now Meredith"

Meredith, laugh at how they have been together while they were together mark told Meredith that he still loved her.

Meredith then said "while you two were together, Mark told me he still loved me"

Mark was hella shocked at what she has said and Addison couldn't find the words to put.

Meredith carried her kids to another room. So they can talk, Meredith heard a lot... Of yelling.

But finally Addison just left,Meredith came out of the room and went back to the couch..

Mark then said "Meredith why the hell did you tell Addison"

Meredith replied with " mark because you told me you LOVED me then I found that you were dating Addison so you're in the wrong "

After a few hours, Meredith put the kids to bed so mark and Meredith can talk.

Mark says "Meredith I was in a good place before you did this and now really"

Meredith respond "go to hell mark you took my whole fucking life, you took my kids and our friendship"

Mark then whispered "there not even a friendship you were only a whore with me"

Meredith slapped him and said " mark we dated or something like that and we have kids and you have no way to call me whore how many nurses have you slept with"

Mark was angry they got back right in front of each other.

After yell after yell, Meredith then said " you treat me like a dog I loved you, and this what I deserved.

Mark respond with "I loved you too and I'm the one who getting like trash"

There was a moment where it was silence and just stare at each other in their eyes. mark pulled Meredith close.

Meredith smiled and jumped on mark, started to kiss him with their tongue.

Mark places Meredith on the couch and kissed every inch and of her body.

At this point, Meredith and mark was not thinking about anything else only eating each other up...

But they knew this moment won't last long.