What just happen!

As both of them are in shock that Meredith is pregnant. Derek comes in and says " Ummm.. mark we need you in the OR"

Mark stayed in slight then Derek yelled marks named then Mark said " I am coming to Derek"

They both leave while Meredith is holding the pregnant stick in Her hands she stands there for a long time when Addison came in and asks what wrong.

Meredith didn't say anything while Addison comes towards Meredith and looks at her hands. Addison said " omg are you ok, is Derek the father"

Meredith then said " I need to go"

Meredith leaves and throws away the pregnant stick she still in shock. she goes home and calls homesick.

Meredith is in bed and all thoughts ran through her brain and all mistakes. Meredith goes to sleep and when she woke up she heard her doorbell.

She goes downstairs and sees mark and Derek.

She opens the doors and says " um hello what you guys want"

They both walk Meredith close the door and says " I guess you're coming in"

Derek and Mark both "we need to talk"

Mark rolls his eyes and says " can me and Meredith talk ....alone"

Derek leaves for the bathroom.

And now there was mark and her to the left to talk. Meredith then said " mark. I don't want to be a mother"

Mark was shock and sad at what Meredith had said a few minutes later he finally had the guts to say something

" but Meredith there my children are also my choice to"

Meredith rise her voice said, " MY Body my choice!"

Then Derek came in and said " now me and her  talk"

Mark leaves while Meredith rolls eyes then she said " what do you need"

Derek said, " it the children mine?"

Meredith respond with " what?"

Derek told Meredith that Addison told me your pregnant.

Meredith didn't want to tell Derek it not him but his best friend.

Well she said " Derek is not yours"

Derek's eyes brows rise then opens the doors then slammed the door.

Meredith yelled at the top of her lungs "FUCKKK!!!!!!!!!!"

To be continued......