Fuck me

After the talk with Derek and mark, Meredith has been in bed. at least Meredith needed to get an ultrasound but Meredith still does not know if she wants to keep it or not. she already has problems as it is.

Meredith does not rather tell mark to come in for the ultrasound or not.

She has not told anyone about her being pregnant. so when she went to the hospital she was very slightly about it

Mer walks into the room and turns around to see mark.

She was shocked that Mark knew about the ultrasound.

She whispers" how did you know"

Mark replied with " I am in plastics and the hottest person here so"

Meredith giggle a little but stop to says " are you mad at me"

Mark says " hell no you're too hot to handle"

Meredith sits down on the chair and was for the ultrasound. while the lady giving Meredith an ultrasound. mark came looking at Meredith's beautiful eyes. then the doctor said " dose twins ran in your family"

Meredith's eyes pop out and she said " what!"

Marks was in shock.

The doctor laughs then says " yup your having twins"

The doctor leaves the room. mark spaces out, Meredith calls mark name a lot of times then he finally said " yes Meredith "

Meredith said " mark I have chosen to have the twins"

Mark grab and currying Meredith and said " I love Meredith"

Meredith went off of him and said " you love me?"

Mark told Meredith that he always love Meredith"

Meredith was being very slight didn't know what to say. finally, she said " I LOVE U"

Meredith ran to his arm and starts kissing him. mark rip off her shirt, pulled her pants down while holding Meredith mark pushed her against the wall turn her around, and starts fucking her.

As they fuck Meredith says " oh FUCK HARDER FASTER!"

As mark goes faster he starts kisses her neck that left hickeys. when they were fucking someone walked in.

To be continued...