Custody battle

The day of custody battle,Meredith put on a suit and rushed to the court room.she was nervous that she was sweating like a Desert.

Mark came up to her then said " Meredith I am sorry but what ever happens I still love you" he smiles

Meredith just wanted this to be all over and hugged her kids..but sadly it just the beginning of it.all she said to mark was " mark I have to get ready"she then walk away and went in the court room.

Meredith was the first person to be on the Stand.mark lawer started to talk to Meredith.

"Meredith grey are you a good mother"

Meredith respond with " I try my best"she laugh a little.

They then said " really because my client said that when you two were talking and it sounded like your not fit to be a mother"

Meredith then look at mark with her innocent eyes and just said " what! I said was I was just scared of being a mother,I was being stressed every mother goes through it"

Lawyer then said " would you ever hurt your self or your kids?"

They continued say " because last year you drowned your self two times am I correct?"

Meredith was furious that mark told that stuff to the lawyer!

Meredith then respond with " yes it was before I had some thing to live for and no I would NEVER hurt my kids"

Lawer continued saying "how did you and mark met "

Meredith was still surprise this is all happening..

She then replied with " um I don't think that is in of any of this?"

Lawyer look at her and Meredith knew that she had to answer..

" friends with benefits..."she answered

The judged look at her like she was disgusted of Meredith..

Lawyer then told the judge " I am done here"

Judge then said " 5 minutes on break"

Every one left the room but Meredith ran out so quickly.mark then said to Meredith " I am sorry Meredith I didn't mean to hurt you"

Meredith then slapped mark and said " mark go to hell,you know I love my kids to death and you made it sounded like I did not!"

She walk away from mark and ran to the girls bathroom..

She started to cry controlling,she wanted to leave her own body and hide her soul..

Derek heard Meredith and ran to the bathroom and saw Meredith on the floor and crying,he went her and hold her so tight and started to say to Meredith.

"I know Meredith I heard and I am so sorry"

Then mark walk in the bathroom and told Meredith that " Meredith it time to come back"

She got up and walk out of the bathroom,they all did...

It was mark turn to be in the stand..

Meredith lawyer begin to say " mark how many women you have slept with"

Meredith knew that whatever her lawyer is going to  said ,She not feel bad for on minute he knew what was coming at him..

Mark respond with " I don't know?"

Lawyer continued with " my client has told me that there was a time where your long lost kid come to pregnant! Am I correct!"

Mark nodded

"So there probably a lot of long lost kids of your huh and now you want to be a parent?"lawyer said

Mark didn't say any thing not even one Pete..

They then said " so your not even safe for your kids!"

Mark tried to find words but noting came up...

" I am done!"they said

judged then said " I will decide later on this week so go home"

Meredith was happy it was over but she had to wait for the results..

They all left the room and wait home..

Meredith was just on her couch watching her tv,she came on picking on her floor so much that she blooded..

She was so scared of the results,all she wanted to do is hang out with her kids but the kids been with Callie Torres..

She then called her and ask if she can give a them story to listen..

While reading the story she finally happy to talk to her kids..