BABY COMING!

Meredith woke up pain from her stomach,the pain was like pressure she started yells from the top of her lungs.Meredith got to think that she was in Labor.mark just came from work and heard Meredith yelling,he ran to her room.

mark started panicking and was freaking out about Meredith being in labor.

Meredith started talking loudly " MARK AHHH TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL"

Mark started saying " your not even not 9 months yet how are you in labor"

Meredith yells " THESE TWINS ARE COMING WEATHER OR NOT MARK"

Mark get her and drives to the hospital,Meredith came on screaming and when they got there the doctors got her into a room.

The doctors finally got into the room and said " miss your not in labor"

Meredith raised her eye brows and said " I am not?"

They were both shock,and Meredith then said " now I don't feel the pain"

The doctor then left the room.

Then mark and Meredith starts cracking up.

Then Meredith stop,then said " mark I have a question"

Mark then cross his arms and said " oh ok what the question mer"

Meredith then told Meredith " should we do a general reveal or wait after the birth"

Mark then said " we should do a general reveal,I want to know if we are having girls or boys"

Meredith then said " I love you" then kissed mark.