That was werid

When the door open mark and Meredith both got quickly got dressed.the doors opens and it was Derek and Addison with a patient.

Derek quickly ask why was Meredith and mark in here.

Mark said " oh Meredith need a consult about a patient.

Meredith nodded and replied " mhm yes and now I need to go because me feeling sick"

Derek thought it was strange but he didn't over think about then he saw Meredith shoes across the room . " mer is that your shoes"

Meredith grab her shoe and said " oh ya my feet were killing me so I took them off"

Meredith left the room before she said any thing else .then mark said " I have go to"

Derek turns around and saw Meredith & mark walking together Derek just avoid of it.

Meredith got home with mark they didn't even make through the door there already taking there clothes off.they both got in the shower

Mark kisses ever bone of her body,mark then turn Meredith around then starts fucking her.Meredith moans so loud that she try to hold on some thing.

Meredith turns around and gose on mark arms.while Meredith still kissing mark he still fucking her. They both orgasms but Meredith heard a knock the door.

Meredith well then " I will back I promise"

Then marks starts sucking on Meredith neck that make Meredith have a Hickey.

Meredith giggles and said " I need to go"

Meredith put on a rob and goes down stair when she went down she saw Derek she opens the door.the he said " I love you Meredith I want to be with"

Meredith was shock had noting to say.Derek went in and kissed Meredith.she step back and said " Derek no your married and I am with some one"

Derek was sad that she was with some one but all he said was " with who"

Mark came down stair with a towl then said " oh hello Derek what you need"mark put his hand over Meredith then Derek walk away then said " fuck you Meredith"

Mark yelled " she already been fuck"

Meredith laugh then hit mark.but Meredith felt bad what just happen.

To be continued.