secrets coming out

When Meredith had the car crash,she had many Surgeries.it was very painful,but Meredith got through it.

After the news about her losing the baby,she tired to just forget about it.But also she was not going to tell mark at ALL!

The reasoning for that was because mark and her have not been in the best terms.

Sadly today she was going to work,so she going to see mark,but have to stay 10 feet away from him or he calls the fucking cops.

So the only thing she was going to worry about is work because if she thinks about her kids or herself she will have a full meltdown.

She got dressed and drive to work,while driving Meredith was trying to find all the ways to stay away from mark.

But she knew she couldn't hide for long.

When she walked in the hospital.every one was staring at Meredith like something has happened to her.

Mark walk up to and said " are you ok"

Meredith laugh then began to say " mark I have to be 10 feet from u,so I need to go"

Mark then said "don't worry,that all over"

Meredith still tried to leave but mark then said " Meredith please can we talk"

Meredith didn't want to bar of the site of him but what ever he had to say,she had to hear.

They walk into on call room,mark said " Meredith I'm sorry for what happen"

Meredith just stand there in silence.

He came on talking about how he was sorry about every thing about the custody battle,the restraining order on her,the break up.

Meredith didn't say any thing in tilll he was done talking.

"Mark..stop please because I don't care"Meredith faked smiled

Mark then said again " I'm sorry I just want to be friends again"

Meredith then slapped his sorry little ass and yelled "you bitch you took my kids and put a restraining order on me for noting!!!"

She continued by saying "and now you say sorry,I had a fucking car crash!!!"

Mark was about to say something but Meredith cut him of by saying "I WAS FUCKING PREGNANT"she laughed

Mark was shock what he had heard,Meredith then realized what she had said.

Mark then said " you were pregnant....I'm I the father"

She nodded her head,he then went in for a kissed but Meredith then rejected by saying "mark oh hell no,I need to go" she laugh.

She left the room,Meredith went to the cafeteria with Arizona,they were old friends.

While eating they were talking about there problems in life.

During they were eating there was a moment when Arizona held Meredith hand.

Meredith felt more herself more then this past year.

They finish there food and went in the on the room.

They were planing on just talking and sleep.As they talk they get real personal.about the case,restraining order and the miscarriage.

Arizona moved her self to Meredith bed.they were side to side,looking at each eyes but Meredith came on looking at Arizona body like it meat.

Biting her lip that it made it bleed.Arizona wipe the blood away,moved closer to her and stuck her lip.

She stop,put her hair up.moved her body on to Meredith.

Started to kiss chest up to down.Meredith the moved to make a kiss.

While they were kissing,they were ripping each clothes like they were animals.

When they finish they were so worn out,they laugh and Meredith said " that was....um hot!"

They nodded before Arizona said could say anything.mark open the door!