This was awkward...

Mark saw them but then just looked at Meredith with despair in his eyes. Arizona then yelled, "mark get the hell out!".

Mark then closed his eyes and shut the door.

Meredith still hated mark but something was there in her heart for him. after all he has put her through why in the world would Meredith
have something for him.

Meredith got up then just got dressed. Arizona and Meredith just left the room without a sound coming out of them.

While walking to her next patient room, Mark pulled Meredith into a supply closet.

Mark then whispers to Meredith "Meredith I'm sorry, I didn't mean for anything to happen to us."

He continued to say " please let's go back to what it used to was, we are family"

Meredith then was just standing there in silence. she had nothing to say to mark...

"Meredith please say something," Mark says

She was about to leave the supply closet but when she about to Touch the door. mark pulled Meredith closest to him and said " I still love you Meredith grey"

They were so close to smooching each other up but then Meredith couldn't handle being in that closet anymore...

She walked away from Mark than just left the room.

Meredith just went off to find Arizona.

She came on looking in the cafeteria or the ER
But then she stops at the on-call room. Meredith just thought she was sleeping so she check the on call room.

At the last, on-call room, she had to check she open the door to mark having sex with Addison.

She was angry so she immediately shut the door.

She still wanted to push mark's face in half but why was Meredith angry at mark for sleeping with someone.