Danny meets Harry

Danny Phantom a fourteen year old boy who was going to Hogwarts school where which and wizards go to at first he didn't believe the older man named Professor Dumbledore who was the Headmaster of the school but when the Professor showed Danny proof he believed him he is a wizard and a older brother of Harry Potter.

He's on a train on his way to Hogwarts he sighed as he looked at his new wand which was a chestnut hair 3 inches at the end has a green thick string tied around it and has a little tail sticking out when Danny first got his wand it felt warm inside of his body for Danny he saw little green and light blue sparkles floating around him.

"That is your wand Mr. Potter." The wand owner store said to Danny.

He pulled out his letter from Professor McGonagall when he read the letter.

Dear Mr. Potter,
We are pleased that you will be going to Hogwarts where wizards and witches to learn magic please let us know by September 1st.

Professor McGonagall..

"Hello?" A voice said Danny looked up to see a girl with bushy brown hair, brown eyes "is this booth full?"

"Nope just me." Danny smiled at the girl she sat down in front of him.

"Are you Harry's brother?" The girl asked as Danny snapped up at the girl in shock.

"How did you know?" Danny asked shock. "Well, you do look a lot like him same raven messy hair, same skin color, but your eyes are blue." The girl said.

"I must got them from one of our parents?" Danny shrugged.

"You must got it from your mother because Harry has your father's eyes." The girl said as Danny shrugged.

"I'm Hermione Granger." The girl known as Hermione shook hands with Danny.

"Danny Potter." Danny said as he remembered that he's not a Fenton anymore that made him sad a little Hermione noticed.

"Are you alright Danny?" Hermione asked. "Yeah I'm fine so is Harry here?" Danny asked.

"Yes, he's with my other friend Ron Weasley come I'll show you where they are." Hermione said Danny nodded and followed Hermione.

"So another Potter?" A voice sneered. "Go away Malfoy!" Hermione glared at the blonde.

"Yes there's another Potter you got a problem with that?" Danny asked calmly.

"Well-." Malfoy gasped as he was pulled towards the Potter's face.

"If you EVER go near me, my brother' friends and my brother you'll be sorry." Danny growled as his eyes flashed green scaring Malfoy Hermione gaped at Danny he is a Potter.

"Now get out of here." Danny said as he pushed Malfoy toward his two friends.

"My father well hear about this Potter!" Malfoy growled as he and his friends walked away from the two.

"How...wha...?"

"I've been bully a lot when I went to my high school I'm sick of tired of bullies hurting students like you or your friends." Danny explained as his eyes flashed back to blue hopefully Hermione didn't noticed which she didn't.

"I understand." Hermione said nodding as she showed Danny where her friends were.

Danny felt his scar on his left hand began to burn Danny winced and held his hand.

"Ah!" Danny said in pain as he felt hai scar burn Hermione turned around to see Danny has the same scar that Harry has but it was on his left hand.

"Danny you have the lighting bolt?!" Hermione asked in shock as she check out the scar Danny winced as she held it.

"Sorry." She said as she rubbed it Danny blushed as he and Hermione looked into each other's eyes.

"Mione what's going on?" A new voice asked as Hermione quickly looked away with blush on her face Danny did the same.

"N-nothing Ron, Harry this is-."

Hermione was cut off as Harry suddenly tackled Danny in a hug with a smile on his face.

"It's good to see you." Harry whispered. "Same here Harry." Danny smiled Ron and Hermione watched and smiled.