Chapter 16

Danny landed near Professor Dumbledore's office as he knocked on the door.

"Come in." He heard his voice. Danny open the door too see Professor Dumbledore sitting near his desk looked like was reading something.

"Ah Daniel, do you need something?" Dumbledore asked. "Um yes sir, I kinda had a ghost battle near the castle with my friends and I was almost kidnapped." Danny explained.

"Yes I've heard about this just a moment ago me and the other Professors wanted to help but it looked like you all handled it very well." Dumbledore said smiling kindly as his eyes twinkled "well done."

"Um, well thank you sir but I wasn't really focus on the battle but it was thankfully finished before they could get away."

"Yes, well will you tell me what they were?" He asked "by the way Lemmon drop?" He asked handing a bowl of Lemmon drops towards Danny who held his stomach a bit feeling a little sick.

"No thank you. But one of them was Zacu she controlled dark magic and the other one was Axel and he was a shapeshifter it explained why Zacu looked exactly like Sam at the Ball." Danny explained as Dumbledore wrote down the ghosts names and powers.

Fawkes who saw Danny's pain flew towards him and landed on his shoulder much to Dumbledore's surprised as Fawkes gently rubbed his head against Danny's cheek surprising him.

"He sees your pain Daniel." Dumbledore told him "tell me what's seem to be the trouble?"

Dumbledore sat down on his chair as he folded his hands on his desk as Danny just stood here not saying anything at first as he just let Fawkes sat on his shoulder to let him get comfortable since it's gonna be a long story.

"You know my story Professor." Danny whispered. "Yes but it seems you look like your holding something else inside you Mr. Potter." Dumbledore looked closely towards Danny who only shakily nodded his head as he sat down to one of the chairs.

Later that night.

We're back in the old house.

"Let me see it again." Voldermort's voice said.

A sleeve is rolled up and a marking of a skull and snake in on the arm.

"Ah yes, the time is close now. Harry! Daniel! At last! Step aside Wormtail so I can give our guest a proper greeting!"

Harry and Danny woke up. The floorboards are creaking, someone is walking up to his bed. It's Neville.

"You alright you two?" Neville looked concerned "I just got in! Me!"

Danny breathed heavily as he looked at Harry who looked back at him who seem to be breathing heavily at the same time.

Did they just dreamt the same dream?

Neville just chuckled and danced off.

"Harry you told me you figured the egg two weeks ago." Hermione said "the task is in two days now."

They were walking around the castle to get to class.

"Really? I had no idea. I suppose Viktor's
already figured it out." Harry said sarcastically.

"I wouldn't know, we didn't actually
talk about the tournament. Actually
we didn't really talk at all, Viktor's
more of a physical being. I just mean
he's not particularly... Mostly he watches
me study. It's a bit annoying actually.
You are trying to figure this egg out
aren't you?" Hermione asked looking at him "what about Danny has he's try anything about the egg?"