Chapter 19

Mad-Eye Moody enters and closes the door behind him. Harry is in the room still sobbing. They sat.

"Are you alright Potter?" Mad-Eye asked.

Harry nodded.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not so much now." Harry shook his head.

"I'd better take a look at it."

Harry took out his arm, it has a skull and snake marking.

"The cup was a portkey. Someone had bewitched
it." Harry told him.

"What was it like? What was he like?" Mad-Eye suddenly asked confusing Harry as he looked at the Professor.

"Who?"

"The dark lord. What was it like to stand
in his presence?"

LI dunno. It was like I'd fallen into
one of my dreams. One of my nightmares." Harry said "probably same for Danny."

Mad-Eye starts shaking and struggling for air, he reaches for his bottle but it's empty. He rushes toa chest with other bottles and struggled to find one.

"Were there others? In the graveyard,
were there others?" Mad-Eye asked.

"Um. I don't think I said anything about
a graveyard Professor." Harry said confused titling his head to the side.

"Marvellous creatures dragons aren't they? Do you think that miserable oaf would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would have told you or you've told your brother to hold the egg under the water if I hadn't have told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom the witless wonder could have provided you with gilliweed if I hadn't have given him the book that led you straight to it? Huh?"

"It was you from the beginning. You put our names in the goblet of fire. You bewitched Krum. But.-"

Mad-Eye made sobbing noises making fun of Harry.

"You and that brother of yours won because I made it so Potter." Mad-Eye told Harry "You two ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. And now the deed is done. The blood that runs
through these veins runs within the dark lord. Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry and Daniel Potter."

A flash of magic occurs and Mad-Eye is knocked into the wall.

Dumbledore and Severus come rushing in Dumbledore takes Mad-Eye by the neck...

"Severus." Dumbledore said to Snape

Severus administers some veritaserum. Mad-Eye wriggles demonically.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asked.

"Albus Dumbledore." Mad Eye said.

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are ya?"

"No." Mad-Eye choked out.

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?!"

Mad-Eye nodded.

"Harry get away from there!" Dumbledore ordered Harry did what he was told.

Dumbledore approaches the chest. The chest opens, it contains a series of smaller chests. When the final chest is open we see that there's a pit within holding a man the real Alastor Moody.

"Are you alright Alastor?" Dumbledore asked concerned for his friend.

"I'm sorry Albus." The REAL Mad-Eye said weakly looking up from the down below spot he was sitting in.