Chapter 14

"Here you are Potter." McGongall said as she came towards the Younger Potter twin "Are you and Miss Patil ready?"

"Ready Professor?" Harry was confused.

"To dance, it's a traditional that the four champions or in that case or in this case five surely I told you this?" McGongall asked. 

"No." Harry said standing next to his date "where's my brother?" He asked worried for him as he saw the look on Danny's face when he saw Sam.

"In another room he has a surprise for all of you." McGongall answered. "He got a surprise of his own." Harry mumbled.

"What was that Harry?"

"Nothing Professor."

"Oh well, now you know. Oh as for your Mr. Weasley you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss. Patil." McGongall said to Ron who nodded and walked off.

As Ron walked into the Great Hall he saw Danny looking around probably looking for that Sam girl as Ron looked around and saw her right there near another man probably around Mad-Eye's age as he was wearing a orange jump suit with black boots and black gloves he had black hair with white streaks and blue eyes.

Must be Danny's adopted Father.

As Ron watched Danny nervously looked around he never seen him like this he usually calm, smart, brave but right now he's a little frighten and nervous after seeing his friend alive after all this time along with his father.

As Ron watched this he noticed Valerie walked towards him and put a hand on his arm to calm him down.

"Is your friend alright?" His date Padam asked noticing Danny pacing.

"Of course he's a Potter." Ron simply said.

As Valerie watched Danny paced.

"Danny you need to sit down."

"How can I sit down if my best friend who's been dead for months Val!" Danny said "who suddenly wants to show up at the school and wanted to-."

Valerie put a hand on his arm to arm as his shoulders shook.

"Maybe the song your gonna sing tonight will calm you down." Valerie said calmly to calm him down as Danny took a deep breath and let it go.

"Yeah, your right." Danny nodded his head "So what song your gonna sing?"

"You'll see." She smirked.

As the soft music started they both looked up as Danny stared at her "your up."

Valerie:
What you want
Baby, I got it
What you need
Do you know I got it?
All I'm askin'
Is for a little respect when you get home (just a little bit)

They dance, soon the others were joining in, Dumbledore and McGongall, Mr. Filch and his cat, Hagrid and Madame Maxime then Danny and Valerie while she sings. Mad-Eye sits on the sidelines drinking.

Hey baby (just a little bit) when you get home
(Just a little bit) mister (just a little bit)
I ain't gonna do you wrong while you're gone
Ain't gonna do you wrong 'cause I don't wanna
All I'm askin'
Is for a little respect when you come home (just a little bit)
Baby (just a little bit) when you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)
I'm about to give you all of my money
And all I'm askin' in return, honey
Is to give me my propers
When you get home (just a, just a, just a, just a)
Yeah, baby (just a, just a, just a, just a)
When you get home (just a little bit)
Yeah (just a little bit)
Ooh, your kisses
Sweeter than honey
And guess what?
So is my money
All I want you to do for me
Is give it to me when you get home (re, re, re, re)
Yeah baby (re, re, re, re)
Whip it to me (respect, just a little bit)
When you get home, now (just a little bit)
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Find out what it means to me
R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Take care, TCB
Oh (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
A little respect (sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me, sock it to me)
Whoa, babe (just a little bit)
A little respect (just a little bit)
I get tired (just a little bit)
Keep on tryin' (just a little bit)
You're runnin' out of fools (just a little bit)
And I ain't lyin' (just a little bit)
(Re, re, re, re) when you come home
(Re, re, re, re) 'spect
Or you might walk in (respect, just a little bit)
And find out I'm gone (just a little bit)