Chapter 18

Arena.

"Earlier today Professor Moody placed the tri-Wizards cup deep within the maze." Dumbledore explained through the mic once again "only he knows it's exact position!" Dumbledore turned to Cedric "now as Mr. Diggory!"

The crowd cheered on hearing his name.

"And Mr. Harry and Daniel Potter tied for the first position they will be the first to enter the maze. Followed by Mr. Krum!"

The Bulgarian crowd go nuts.

"In the maze you'll find not dragons or creatures of the deep. Instead you'll face something more challenging. You see, people change in the maze. Oh find the cup if you can, but be very weary you could lose yourselves along the way!"

Danny gulped nervously hearing this he could maybe have to us his Ghost powers after all without anybody but Harry knowing.

"Champions!" Mad-Eye called out "prepare yourselves!"

Cedric hugged his father.

Valerie quickly rushed towards Danny giving him a hug as she kissed his cheek surprising him as he put his hand on his cheek where the spot she kissed him blushing a little bit.

"For luck." She said smiling a little bit as she rushed back towards Hermione who was smiling at him waving as Ron was grinning at him. Fred and George were roaring with laughter at the face that Danny was making.

Harry rolled his eyes smiling as he pulled his brother towards the other champions making him yelped.

The cannon went off. Mr. Filch shrugged comically, Dumbledore groaned.

Harry, Danny and Cedric entered the maze through different entrances. The entrance closed up behind Danny. Heavy mist set in. Danny noticed how tall the maze was and how many stories they're were.

"Great." Danny said sarcastically as his hand glowed green while he took his wand out.

Cedric was walking around, the maze walls began to close in on him. He made a run for it. Fleur was running around scared, she was attacked and knocked down. Viktor came along and saw she's unconscious on the ground, he walked on. Harry and Danny both came at the same.

Harry saw that Danny was using his powers maki his eyes winded but Danny pointed down Harry looked down to see Fleur was being swallowed into the undergrowth!

"Fleur!" Both Potter boys screamed "Fleur!"

Danny tried to grabbed her as best he could but he was too late he looked at his brother who nodded as Harry send a red spark into the air. A heavy wind started blowing, walls were closing in.

Danny gasped as he grabbed his brother by the arms as he made them both turned intangibility flying away from the walls as they made it out as they landed on their feet as they made it out from the walls Danny turned them back to invisible.

Both brothers saw something shining the distance and moved towards it, Viktor tried to zapped them!

Danny yelped as he dodged Harry did the same.

"Get down!" Cedric yelled out coming out of no where.

Harry and Danny both ducked as Viktor got zapped by Cedric. Cedric ran up then kicked the wand out of Viktor's hand. He poutines his wand at Viktor's body as if to finished him off, Harry and Danny ran up and intervened.

"No!" Danny yelled grabbing Cedric's arm stopping his friend. "He's bewitched Cedric!" Harry said.

The three struggled.