Danny tells the seceret!

After the fight between Fred and George with grey hairs and beard. Danny pulled Harry and his friends to the side.

"Meet me in the Common Room." Danny whispered they nodded but we're confused as they watched Danny walked away.

"Wonder what Danny want?" Ron asked Harry and Hermione shrugged and walked to the Common Room.

Danny had his Journal in his hands talking to Danielle and Valerie.

"I'm gonna tell them my secret." Danny wrote in neon green.

A second later a replay came to him two of them.

"Are you sure Daddy?" Danielle wrote in pink.

"Yeah I mean what would happen if you tell them?" Valerie wrote in yellow.

"I don't know but could you meet me at the castle now."

"Sure thing Daddy!"

"On our way Danny!"

Danny smiled and closed the book as he waited for Harry and his friends to come to the common room.

A few minutes later Danny heard footsteps coming up to the common room to see that it was only Harry and his friends he sighed.

"What is that you want to talk about Danny?" Hermione asked as she and the boys sat down.

"I want to tell you about my past." Danny said. The three were suddenly silent.

"Danny you don't have to-!"

"No I want to, just to get the heaviness off my shoulders."

"What do you mean?" Ron raised a eye brow. "You'll see but first I like you too meet a few friends of-."

Danny was cut off as he was tackled to the ground he yelled as a big green dog with red eyes, a black collar with spikes around it Harry and his friends quickly got up to their feet and put out their wands but all they heard was laugher coming from Danny.

"Alright Cujo you found me okay!" Danny laughed as the big dog turned to a small green puppy happily barking at his owner.

"Danny!" Danny smiled and turned to see Danielle and Valerie and even Wulf!

"Wulf! Girls!" Danny said as he rushed towards them and hugged them all as he petted Wulf.

"Is this where you've been gone all this time?" A girl asked she had dark skin, long black hair that was tied into a orange bandana, she had dark green eyes, she wore a yellow top, with a orange skirt.

"Yeah Val this is where I've been." Danny said. "Dad who are those people?" Danielle asked tugging on Danny's pants.

"DAD?!" Ron yelled at Danny's face making him flinched.

"Ronald calm down I'm sure Danny well explain everything!" Hermione said pulling her friend away from Danny.

"Yeah, but it's a long story."

"We got time." Harry said narrowing his eyes. Danny gulped as he picked up Danielle in his arms and sat her in his lap as everybody sat down Wulf and Cujo sat down by his feet.

"Well it started months ago." Danny started a few minutes later Danny was done explaining on how he become Danny Phantom, his friends helped him back home even his sister.

"Wow." Ron said in awed as his new best friend is a superhero! "Mate your a superhero!"

"How do you know anything about Superhero Ronald you barely know telephones or tvs!"

"Hey I can read you know!"

As Ron and Hermione bickered Harry and Danny chuckled as they sat next to each other with Danielle sleeping on both of heir laps.

"So what about Danielle?" Harry asked. "Well she's actually a clone of mine that Vlad made so ever since we met her I actually adopted her as my own daughter after the explosion." Danny explained as he watched Cujo tackled Ron down making him yelped as he licked his face.

"Aw he likes you!" Hermione giggled everybody began to laugh at Ron's face. "So you guys don't think I'm a freak?" Danny asked quietly.

"Daniel of course not!" Hermione said as she sat on the other side of Danny.

"We're your friends mate we'll be there for you!" Ron said as wiped his face with his sleeve off and carried little Cujo over and put him next to Wulf and petted the ghost wolf.

"You guys are great!" Danny said smiling.