Finally here

"Finally we're here I'm starving!" Ron Weasley said as his stomach growled.

"Your always hungry." Harry said as Hermione rolled her eyes.

Danny smiled Harry reminds himself of him, Ron reminds him of Tucker and Hermione reminds him of Sam Danny sighed as he sat down by the first Hogwarts students while the trio sits in they're table Danny put his hand on his face sadly.

Hermione noticed as she looked at him feeling bad for Danny losing his family in explosion along with his teacher Mrs. Weasley explained to them on what happen to his family.

"I feel so bad for Danny." Hermione sighed. "What for?" Ron asked as his mouth was full with food.

"His family are dead Ronald along with his friends!" Hermione scowled before Ron and Hermione could bicker Professor Dumbledore stood up.

"Hello and welcome for the new year of Hogwarts we would like to sort Daniel Potter first. Daniel?" Dumbledore said as Danny snapped out of his thoughts and nodded.

Danny walked towards the chair as Dumbledore put the storing hat on him.

"Ah so your the older brother of the young Harry I see." The sorting hat said making Danny jumped a bit "don't worry, I'm just a hat."

"Haha." Danny scowled at the hat making the hat chuckled. "Hmm, where I should put you your brave so I'll put you in...."

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted as the gryffindor table cheered Danny smiled as he walked towards his new friends and brother as he sat between Harry and Hermione while Ron sat on the other side of Harry

Hermione hugged Danny with a smiled while Ron and Harry patted him on his shoulders he heard the Weasley's twins.

"We got another Potter we got another Potter!"

Danny laughed as Hermione stopped hugging him as everyone calmed down them Professor Dumbledore explained that there is a wiztourament this year but they only have to be seventeen to enter that made almost everyone angry then a man walked in.

"That's Mad Eye Moody!" Ron whispered to the Potter twins.

"Who's he?" Danny asked quietly. Ron explained about Mad Eye Moody Danny understood.

"Ah Professor Moody I'm glad your here." Dumbledore smiled as his eyes twinkled.

"Yeah yeah let's get this over with." Moody grumbled as Dumbledore nodded.

While Dumbledore speak more Danny began to talk to his friends quietly

"He's seem in a bad mood?" Danny said.

"That's why they call him Mad Eye Moody." Ron said.

"Really," Danny blinked "is it because of that eye of his?"

Ron sighed Danny has a lot to learn "I'll explain later." Ron said Danny nodded and listen to Dumbledore.

After dinner everybody began to go to their dorms Harry and Ron showed Danny where they're dorm is while Fred and George talked to Danny about their own store.

After talking to Fred & George Danny sat on his bed he took out a journal it was black with green swirly lines he open it up and wrote.

"Hey Dani." Danny wrote. He waited a moment then it was writing to him back in pink.

'Hey Danny.'

'Everything is great over at Hogwarts I met Harry.'

'Thats great Danny!'

'Yeah, and there's a wiz tournament this year.'

'Are you gonna enter?'

"No we can't because it's only for seventeen year olds.' Danny could tell that Danielle was laughing he smiled as she wrote back.

'It's been good over here, Valerie is helping me to put the ghosts back to the Ghost Zone Wulf and Cuijo help too.'

'Wow, a tiny puppy kicking Box Ghost's butt what does he do lick him to death?'

'No, he can actually fight his growing size helps, he has a bark power that would send them back to buildings.'

"That's great for him!' Danny smiled feeling proud for Danielle and her team.

'Yeah, we also have two new human friends they help us out their names are Jennifer and Cody they kinda remind me of Sam and Tucker.'

When Danielle wrote that memories hit Danny.

"Come on Sam let me have it back!" Tucker whined as he was trying to reach his PDA they were at Sam's house for a sleep over it was five weeks earlier before they were killed Danny was laughing at the two as they were play fighting each other.

"Nope you have to admit that goths are more awesome then geeks!" Sam smirked as she held the PDA higher.

"WHAT! No way!" Tucked glared at his friend.

"Come on Tuck she'll give back to you then we can watch a movie." Danny said calming down.

"Fine!" Tucker said "goths are more awesome than Geeks there Happy now!"

"I couldn't hear you?" Sam joked. "SAM!" Tucker whined more as Sam and Danny laughed while she gave his PDA back to him.

"Oh my baby are you okay?" Tucker asked the PDA.

End flashback

Danny smiled sadly as he wrote Danielle goodnight and turned over and fell asleep.