Moody's class

Danny hurried to Professor Moody's class once he was there everybody stared at him as he was late.

"Ah Mr. Potter finally gonna join the class are we?" Moody asked as Danny sat down next to Hermione.

"Sorry sir won't happen again." Danny said.

"What did Dumbledore want?" Hermione asked quietly as Moody started talking.

"I'll explain later." Hermione nodded and started to listen to Moody.

"Ministry malcontent. And your new defence against the dark arts teacher. I'm here because Dumbledore asked me, end of story, goodbye, the end. Any questions?"

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. But first, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?

"Three sir." Hermione said as she raised her hand.

"And they are so named?" Mad Eye said
"Because they are unforgivable. Use of any one of them will..."

"Will earn you a one way ticket to Azkaban. Correct. Now the ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different! You need to know what you're up against, you need to be prepared, you need to find somewhere else to put your chewing gum other than the underside of your desk Mr Finnigan!

A kid name Paul quickly stopped as Danny turned to see that he was nervous.

"Aw no way, the old codger can see out the back of his head." Paul said.

Mad-Eye threw the chalk in anger.

"So, which curse shall we see first? WEASLEY" Mad Eye yelled startling Ron.

"Yes?"

"Give us a curse."

"Well, my dad did tell me about one, The imperious curse." Ron said

"Ahhh yes, your father would know all about that. Gave the ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said as he pops open a jar with a spider in it. Hello. What a little beauty."

He uses his wand to send it around the class.

"Don't worry. Completely harmless." Mad Eye said "But if she bites... she's lethal!"

Malfoy started laughing.

"What are you laughing at?"

Mad-Eye sends the spider onto Draco's face.

Talented isn't she? What shall I have her do next? Jump out the window? Drown herself?"

The spider was wailing it made Danny covered his ears for his ghost hearing Hermione noticed.

Mad-Eye has the spider over a bucket of water, it's wriggling.

"Scores of witches and wizards have claimed
that they only do did you-know-whose bidding under the influence of the imperious curse. But here's the rub, how do we sort out the liars? Another.. another. Come on come Longbottom is it? Up!"

Neville stood up he also noticed that Danny was covering his ears by Mad Eye didn't noticed. "There's the um... The cruciatus curse." Neville said nervously

"Correct! Correct! come come. Particularly nasty. The torture curse."

Mad-Eye begins torturing the spider with magic, it squeals that made Danny covered his ears more as Hermione was worried for him and Neville.

"Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him, stop it!"

Mad-Eye stops. Neville is disturbed. Mad-Eye picks up the spider which is still making a noise.

"Perhaps you could give us the last unforgivable curse Miss Granger."

Hermione shook her head. He casts a spell and the spider disintegrates.

"The killing curse. Only one person is known to have survived it. And they're both sitting in this room." Danny sighed in relief as he un covered his ears but saw that Mad Eye was walking toward him and his brother. He approaches Harry's desk and takes a drink.

When class was over Danny and his new friends were walking down the stairs

"Brilliant isn't he?!" Ron said "completely demented of course, terrifying to be in the same room with he's really BEEN there you know."

"There's a reason those curses are unforgivable And to perform them in a classroom I mean did you see Neville's face and what about Danny covering his ears?" Hermione said.

"Mione I'm fine." Danny said as he walked in front of his friends Hermione was about to say something but Danny saw Neville on the stairs facing the window

"Neville?" Danny asked. "You alright son?" Mad Eye asked Neville nodded "come we'll have a cup of tea want to show you something." Mad Eye said as Neville followed him.

Later that day everybody was putting their names in the cup only the older students of course the gang were just watching.

"Eternal glory, be brilliant wouldn't it? In three years from now we'll be old enough to be chosen." Ron said.

"Well yeah better than me." Both Harry and Danny said at the same time Ron shivered.

"Look mates I know your twins and all but don't do that I'm still not used to Fred and George talking at the same time." Ron said making Danny smiled at him.

The Weasley twins came up cheering.

"Thank you, thank you, well lads we've done it!" George said. "Cooked it up just this morning." Fred said.

"It's not going to work." Hermione said as she was sitting on the steps reading a book. "Oh yeah and whys that Granger?" Fred asked as he and George sat on either side of Hermione.

"you see this." Hermione asked as she felt Fred and George nod "this is an age line Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So." Fred said

"So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by something pathetically dimwitted such as an age potion."

"That's why it makes it so brilliant." Fred smirked "ready George?"

"Ready Fred!"

They jumped into the age line and cheered they put their names into the flame and do a high five the flames fired up and they're flew across the room onto the floor when they get up they have full heads of grey hair and beards.

"You said-." George glared. "You said!" Fred glared back as they rolled around fighting on the floor and the crowd cheered the room suddenly becomes silent as Viktor Krum walked in and puts his name inside of the flame he looked at Hermione and smiled.