Chapter 9

It was the next morning as Danny was walking around the school with Luna and Valerie walking behind him he noticed stacks of newspapers were near him so he picked up the paper and started reading

He saw a picture of him, Harry and the other champions from the tournament all together.

"Daniel and Harry Potter age 12 suspect entrant in the tri-wizard tournament. Their eyes swim with the ghost of they're-...."

Danny growled as his eyes flashed neon green as he crumbled the paper he threw it in the air and blasted it with echo blasts sending if to pieces.

Luna and Valerie looked at each other in worry as they watched Danny mumbling to himself angrily as he walked off but the girls quickly rushed towards him.

Later that night Danny open his eyes as he yawned he looked over to see that Harry's bed was empty he then hears talking thanks to his ghost hearing he saw that Ron had heard it too.

Ron glared at Danny who silently ignored him and walked down stairs to see who is talking Ron walked behind him not speaking to him.

As Danny peered around the room he saw that Harry was kneeling near the fireplace.

"Who are you talking to?" Ron asked making Danny jump a little startled Danny walked to the couch and curled up.

"Who's says I was talking to anyone?" Harry asked harshly. "I heard voices." Ron told him. "Maybe you're imaging things, wouldn't be the first time."

Danny winced at this as he listen to his brother and friend fight. "You're probably just practicing for your next interview. Then Ron left.

"Okay who we're really talking to?" Danny asked his brother. " Why you want to know?" Harry snapped at his brother making him flinched and just left the room glaring.

"Talk to me when your ready. Harry your not alone in this I know that because someone wants to kill me to."

Harry stayed quiet as Danny left to go talk to Danielle and Valerie.

Harry watches his brother leave the room he felt guilty for snapping at him.

Later that moment Danny sighed and fell on his bed. He looked over and saw that his journal was glowing.

Danny grabbed his journal and saw that Danny never would see again.

"Hello son." Danny's eyes winded as he looked left to right as he went under his covers.

"Who is this?"

"Why Danny boy I never thought my son forgets who his father is?"

Danny's eyes winded as tears were rolling down his face. "D-Dad?" He whispered. "Yes Danny boy I'm alive I don't know how I survived the explosion from the Nasty Burger well half alive that is." Danny noticed his adopted father's hand writing was neatly written in orange.

"Half alive you mean-.

"Yes my boy I'm half ghost like you I'm so proud of you even though I've tried to capture you as Phantom."

Danny chuckled as he write to his father all night.

It was the next day as Danny was walking with Luna and Valerie by his side he was wearing a long black sweater that has a DP in the middle that was made by Mrs. Weasley from Christmas with the gryffindor scarf and dark blue jeans.

As Danny yawned he walked more slowly as Luna and Valerie noticed this.

"Daniel?" Luna asked Danny didn't answer as she hears a snoring surprising her. "He fell asleep." He told the black hair girl.