Chapter 13

Dancehall.

Soft music was playing as everybody was well dressed and gathered in the hall.

Elsewhere.

Ron was getting dress in front of the mirror. He looked panicked and uncomfortable in his ridiculous dress robes.

"Bloody hell." Ron said horrified.

Harry and Danny both walked in more convenient suits.

Danny was wearing a white button up shirt with a light green tie, black jacket and black pants to go with it with black shoes as his black hair was nice and straight as he was fixing his sleeves he was listing to Ron's whining.

"What are those?!"

"Our dress robes." Harry answered for Danny since he was focusing on his sleeves.

"Well, they're alright no lace, no dodgy little collar." Ron told them as Danny struggled with his sleeve as he tried to button one of them with one hand but couldn't as Harry and Ron talked.

"Well, I expect yours are more traditional."

"Traditional?!" Ron looked at his friend in disbelief "they're ancient! I look like my great Aunt Tessie!"

Ron and Harry finally looked at Danny who looked back at them "a little help." Danny sheepishly said as his teeth was between his sleeve and his hand was holding his wrest making both boys laughed out loud.

Dancehall.

Harry, Danny and Ron were walking down the stairs into the hall. Ron was fidgeting with his outfit.

"Leave it alone." Both Potters said at once making Ron stopped.

"Poor kid, must be alone in her room crying her eyes out." Ron said as Danny secretly smirked at this.

"Who?" Harry asked kinda confused at this. "Hermione of course." Ron said to his best friend "Come on Harry, Why would you think she wouldn't tell us she's coming with?"

"Because we'd take the mickey out of her if she did." Harry said making Danny smirked wider as the boys noticed this.

"Do you know who's she going with Fenton?" Ron kinda glared at Danny, making Danny stopped in his tracks after hearing his family's name for a while Harry froze.

After having a flashback of Dash calling him by his last name a lot of times he flinched as his eyes glowed green for a bit making Ron gasped  taking a step back behind Harry.

Danny took a deep breath before calming down and turning towards Ron glaring at him before walking down the stairs to look for Valerie.

"Ooh you got the scary eyes." A girl's voice said making both boys turned around to see a girl that Harry recognized in Danny's pictures from his hometown.

"Sam." Harry said in disbelief.

As Danny saw Valerie standing near the doors she was wearing a darker shade of green dress her black hair was down and wavy, she wore a emerald green heart necklace and black high heels.

Valerie looked up and saw in time that Danny's eyes were glowing green but back of blue making her frown in concern.

"You okay?" She asked concerned for her friend putting a hand on his shoulder. "Y-Yeah, it just Ron being stupid bringing old memories back for a minute." Danny said calming down as he finally noticed Valerie who was looking up at him with concern eyes "by the way you look nice."

"Thanks." She smiled blushing a little bit.

"So shall we-."

Danny was cut off as he heard Harry calling his name.

"Danny!"

Harry rushed towards him as he moved his head towards another direction making the elder Potter twin gasped.

Standing there was Samantha 'Sam' Manson alive and well wearing a black shirt with black jeans and a ponytail.

"S-S-

Harry smacked his arm.

"S-Sam." Danny gasped as he glared at Harry who shrugged sheepishly at him as Ron came over to see what's going on with the Weasley Twins behind them.

"What's going on?" Fred whispered to Harry. "Looks like Danny seen a ghost." George said.

"That's his friend from the past she somehow survived from the explosion at Amity Park when his family, friends and his teacher died from." Harry explained.

The Weasley Twins looked at each other but went back to their dates not too sure about this.

As Danny was about to walked towards Sam but Professor Dumbledore walked up towards Valerie and Danny putting hands on their shoulders.

"Come, it is time for the Ball."

He lead them away as Danny kept staring at Sam who looked back at them as Danny's head turned away with everybody looking at him in worry Sam's eyes glowed a dark green with black pupils a evil grin.

I know this was a short chapter but don't worry they will be more coming!-K_Lu_95😘💜