✦ - ::07

●●●

"Yahh, at least give me a hint on where we're going." Taehyun whined for the nth time, shaking Beomgyu's arm who was busy driving, not paying any attention to the younger.

"Beomgyu!"

"Oh my gosh Hyun calm down."

"Not until you tell me where we're going!"

"I already told you, it's a surprise. Now please be a good boy and stay quiet."

Taehyun huffed, slumping back on the seat with a pout decorating his face as he stared out the window.

Beomgyu only sighed and shook his head at the younger, reaching to hold his hand.

He expected Taehyun to slap his hand away but was slightly shocked when instead the blonde subconsciously interlocked their fingers, making him smile.

After a bit more driving, the two had eventually arrived at their destination.

Beomgyu parked the car and got out of it, walking over to Taehyun's side and opening the door for him.

Taehyun got out, a confused look on his face. once he saw the ferris wheel his eyes lit up, realizing that they were at the amusement park

"The amusement park??" Taehyun asked while looking at Beomgyu who was staring at him with a smile and admiration in his eyes.

"Of course, I know how much you like the amusement park, just like before." Beomgyu answered as he locked the door before holding Taehyun's hand and walking towards the gate.

After they both got the tickets and went inside, Taehyun looked around with bright eyes.

"Where do you want to go first bub?" Beomgyu asked.

Taehyun hummed, ignoring what Beomgyu had just called him, looking around before grabbing Beomgyu's hand and dragging him to one of the rollercoasters.

"let's ride that one!"

"oh shit-"

Beomgyu prayed to himself that he would still be alive after going on the roller coaster. he still had so many things he wanted to do like hold Taehyun in his arms again, hug him and most importantly kiss him-

Beomgyu snapped out of his trance when Taehyun snapped his fingers in front of him, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

He looked ahead, realizing that it was their turn to get onto the ride. He internally winced as they got on.

Once they made sure that the belt was securely on, the ride had started and Beomgyu immediately gripped on Taehyun's hand, making the younger look at him with a teasing smirk. "aw is Gyu scared?"

"shut up, I'm not scare-" Beomgyu cut himself off as the ride sped up, going in a full ass loop.

He clung onto Taehyun's arm who was busy screaming his lungs out as well.

"I swear- I am never riding a rollercoaster ever again!" Beomgyu managed to scream out.

After more screams from the two boys and the ride going in loops it soon had stopped and almost immediately they stumbled out of it.

"let's- let's not go on any more rollercoasters." Taehyun breathed out, holding his head in his hand since it was slightly spinning.

"yeah i agree." Beomgyu responded as he threw his hand around the youngers shoulder. both to support himself and to make sure Taehyun didn't fall.

"alright now lets play some games!" Taehyun said once he pulled himself together, grabbing Beomgyu's hand and dragging him to one of the stalls.

that's how they spent most of their evening. going around to stalls, Beomgyu being more than happy to win whatever he wanted. he also let the boy drag him to the food stalls. again, buying whatever the younger wanted.