✦ - ::01

2 years later, present

"Yah Kang Taehyun, I swear to god if you don't wake up right now, I'll make sure you regret getting us late to school! Taehyun heard his best friend, Hueningkai, groan as he shifted around on his bed, covering his face with the pillow.

"5 more minutes.." Taehyun mumbled into the pillow, making Kai groan again, hitting the blonde boy with another pillow.

"No, wake up noww, we only have 10 minutes till classes start!" Kai lied, blinking twice and smiling in victory when Taehyun bolted up from bed and rushed to the closet, picking out whatever clothes he could find.

Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows when he heard Kai laughing and looked at him, "Why are you laughing?" He asked. Kai calmed his laughter, wiping a tear which was in his eye because of laughing so much.

"God you're so gullible." Kai said shaking his head which made Taehyun even more confused.

"I was joking, theres like 40 minutes left till school starts.", Taehyun groaned when those words left Kai's mouth.

"Ugh I hate you so much." Taehyun muttered while walking towards the bathroom.

"Sure you do~" Kai rolled his eyes and skipped to and out the door.

-----

The first thing Taehyun heard, when he entered the classroom, was "Did you guys hear that there's a new student?" Which came from Felix's, one of Taehyun's friends, way.

"Really? I wonder if it's a boy or a girl." Kai tapped his chin, as if he was thinking something.

"Eh don't know, don't care." Taehyun shrugged as he sat down on his seat, next to Jisung, another one of his friends, and took out his books for their first class.

"Jeez you've been more blunt ever since- Aish nevermind." Jisung said, though, stopped midway, not wanting to upset Taehyun and reminding him of the time he had broken up with with his ex.

Jisung put his hands up in surrender when he saw Felix and Kai shooting him a glare, as if saying 'don't you dare say another word'.

Taehyun saw the glare his two friends were giving to Jisung and chuckled, shaking his head at them. "Guys, no need to kill this squirrel in your head. I'm fine I swear, I moved on from.. him." Taehyun reassured them, smiling. Though, there was a hint of pain which didn't go unnoticed by the three.

Jisung, Felix and Kai weren't convinced but they nodded nonetheless. They hated seeing Taehyun in pain, but they mostly hated him for hurting their best friend.

They perfectly remembered the day he broke up with Taehyun, the day they wanted to bury him alive.

-----

Felix, Jisung and Kai were currently at Kai's house, waiting for Taehyun since he had told to meet at the house of the youngest.

They were confused as to why Taehyun had randomly called them to meet up.

"Did he tell you why he wanted to meet?" Felix asked, looking over at Kai while the youngest just shook his head.

"No, he just said it was important. I heard him sniffing tho, I think he was crying.." Kai furrowed his eyebrows, the other two eyebrows turning into a frown as well.

After minutes of waiting there was a knock on the door so Kai stood up and walked over to the door, opening it.

As soon as he opened the door, he was pulled into a tight hug, feeling his shirt getting soaked in tears but he couldn't care less.

Kai slowly broke the hug, looking down at Taehyun with furrowed eyebrows, "Taehyunie Hyung? What's wrong?"

Taehyun opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, instead he just hugged Kai again, Snuggling in his chest.

Kai sighed and walked over to the couch with Taehyun still in his arms. He sat the older down next to Jisung who was looking at him with concerned eyes before Kai sat down on the other side to him.

"Taehyun, would you.. mind telling us what's wrong?" Jisung asked softly and quietly which earned him a small sob coming from Taehyun.

Felix immediately got up and embraced Taehyun in a warm hug, the younger sobbing into the Australian's shirt..

After Taehyun had calmed down, he explained to his friends as to why he called them over and what was actually wrong, telling them that he had broken up with Taehyun which left the others furious.

"I swear that bit-" Jisung was about to get up, ready to beat him up but Felix stopped him, shaking his head, telling the older among them to not do anything. Jisung sat back down letting out a huff.

"Cheer up Hyung. There- there has to be a reason to why he broke up with you, he can't just randomly not love you anymore" Kai tried reasoning, confused. Everyone knew how much he loved Taehyun, he was so whipped.

"Yeah, basically everyone in the school knows how whipped he is for you, he'd literally do anything for you.. things don't add up." Felix was confused too, not convinced that he suddenly didn't love Taehyun anymore.

Taehyun shook his head, staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, sighing. "No, he meant everything he said to me.. you- you should've looked at his face, it was as if he'd been waiting to say those words.

The three friends sighed, not knowing how to help Taehyun move on..

The few next week.. were bad. Taehyun would stay in his room all day, refusing to eat or talk to anyone.

Meanwhile he? He disappeared to god knows where..

-----

Taehyun shook his thoughts away when he saw that the teacher had entered.

"Alright settle down class, I have an announcement to make. Today a new student will be joining us.. well, an old student actually. I'm sure you all know him, specifically some of you" Mr. Min glanced at the direction of the four friends. Taehyun's eyebrow rising in confusion.

Mr. Min looked at the door and smiled, signalling him to come in. Taehyun's eyes widening realizing who it was. He looked at his friends, all of them having the same expression. Shock and hatred.

The now dark brown hair which was a silver ish blonde before. Those pretty brown eyes Taehyun would get lost in. That beautiful smile Taehyun fell in love with...

"Hello! I'm..."

----

(Hope you liked the first chapter. It was bad but eh lmao.)