✦ - ::02

"Yah Choi Beomgyu! I swear to god if you don't hurry up." Jungkook sighed, tapping his foot on the car floor impatiently.

"Coming! Coming!" Beomgyu ran out the door with a piece of toast in his mouth, almost falling as he made his way to the car.

"Took you long enough." Soobin snorted from the backseat when Beomgyu sat in the front seat.

Beomgyu buckled the seatbelt and rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah whatever. Jungkook hyung, let's go now." He said looking up at the oldest among them.

Jungkook nodded and started the engine, driving off to school.

"So Gyu-" Jungkook started "why'd you want to go to that specific school?" He asked, glancing at Beomgyu with his eyebrow raised.

Beomgyu opened his mouth to answer but Soobin beat him to it "Because his ex, and the love of his life, studies there." Beomgyu nodded.

"Who- wait, Kang??" Jungkook's eyes widened as he looked at Beomgyu, looking back at the road after.

"If by Kang you mean Taehyun, then yes, Kang." Beomgyu said.

Jungkook nodded "You still love him?"

"Of course, I love him so much.." Beomgyu stared down at his lap, his lips forming into a smile just by thinking of Taehyun.

"And yet you still broke up with him." Soobin muttered, crossing his arms. Beomgyu turning to face him, glaring at him.

"I know and I regret it.. but I had no choice." Beomgyu pouted, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah I know." Soobin sighed, shaking his head.

"Right kiddos, we've arrived so you better get out or else you'll be late." Jungkook said, stopping the car in front of the school gate.

Beomgyu and Soobin nodded and got out of the car waving at Jungkook before going inside.

They both went to the office to get their schedules, bidding bye to each other before going to their classrooms.

Beomgyu greeted the teacher, Mr. Min, and was told to wait outside till the teacher calls him in.

Once the teacher signalled him to come in, he entered the classroom, hearing gasps coming from some students and whispering too.

Isn't that Choi Beomgyu? Taehyun's ex?

Omg its Taehyun's ex!

He's as handsome as ever oh my god-

It is just me or did he get even cuter

And so on.. though he just ignored them and looked around, spotting three familiar people. Felix, Jisung, Kai and.. Taehyun..

'Taehyun'.. Beomgyu whispered to himself, his heartbeat rising seeing the younger.

Beomgyu smiled, keeping his eyes on Taehyun as he introduced himself, even though everyone already knew him. "Hello, I'm Choi Beomgyu. Hope we can get along." he slightly bowed.

"Alright Beomgyu, go sit... ah, behind Taehyun." Mr. Min said and Beomgyu nodded before walking over to the seat behind Taehyun's.

And at that moment, both Taehyun and Beomgyu were thinking the same thing.

'2 years.. 2 years later I got to see him again..'

-----

It was lunch and all five friends (Taehyun, Kai, Jisung, Felix and Yeonjun from another class) were in the cafeteria, chatting while eating.

Though Taehyun seemed a bit spaced out which Kai noticed. He tapped the olders shoulder and succeeded to get his attention.

"Is something wrong?" Kai asked Taehyun, his eyebrows furrowed. Taehyun hummed and nodded, smiling a bit to reassure that he was fine.

Kai then realized what was wrong and raised his eyebrow "Does it have.. something to do with Beomgyu?"

"Beomgyu? He's back?" Yeonjun questioned, his eyes widening.

Taehyun sighed and nodded "Surprising I know, I never thought he'd come back honestly." he shrugged.

"We all thought he wouldn't come back but surprise, he did." Felix uttered, stabbing his salad with the fork.

"Anyway let's stop talking about- Beomgyu hm?" Jisung said, trying to lighten the mood.

-----

After a few classes school had finally ended and everyone had already left. Well, everyone except Beomgyu and Taehyun.

Beomgyu was packing his things while Taehyun was completing his work since he usually had stayed after school longer.

Beomgyu decided to talk to Taehyun so he sat down next to him and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

Taehyun visibly tensed from the touch but soon relaxed, letting out a heavy sigh before looking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu felt his heart going crazy when their eyes met. His eyes went to the youmgers lips. Oh how much he wanted to kiss those lips again.

Taehyun shifted a bit on his seat and decided to break the silence, "Do you need something?"

Beomgyu snapped out of his thoughts and opened his mouth to say something. Though, he didn't know himself why he wanted to talk to the younger.

"Look if you're not going to ta-" Taehyun was cut off when Beomgyu questioned him "How have you been- these past years?"

The younger purses his lips, trying to look for the right words "Good actually, the first few weeks after you left me were painful, but I managed." He bitterly smiled, the memories flooding in his head.

He then continued, "What about you? Found someone better?"

Beomgyu bit on his lower lip, glancing down at his hands before looking back at Taehyun and shaking his head "No.. it's impossible, no one's better than you anyway." he whispered.

Taehyun heard what Beomgyu said but pretended he didn't, also pretending that his heart didn't just go crazy like he had just ran a marathon. He only nodded.

"Listen, Taehyun, we have to talk-" Beomgyu couldn't complete his sentence since Taehyun had let out a loud sigh, "We have nothing to talk about Beomgyu."

"Taehyunie just-"

"Don't call me that." Taehyun shot Beomgyu a deadly glare. "And I don't want you to explain anything. You made it clear that day why you broke up with me." He spat, pain and hate visible in his voice and eyes.

Beomgyu sighed, looking at Taehyun with pleading eyes, regret and sadness evident. "Taehyun.. please just let me explain."

Taehyun shook his head and stood up, keeping his books in his bag and swinging it onto his shoulder. He wanted to get away from the older as soon as possible.

"I need to go home, mom's waiting for me." Taehyun said as he walked towards the door but stopped in his tracks when he heard what Beomgyu just said.

"Tell mom her future son in law said hi~" Beomgyu smiled sheepishly and bursts into a fit of giggles when Taehyun shot him a glare, his cheeks flushed.

"In your dreams Beomhoe." Taehyun shot Beomgyu one last glare because walking away, not wanting to deal with the older.

Beomgyu shook his head, a smile on his lips as he watched Taehyun leave the classroom. "Just you wait Kang Taehyun.. you will be mine again.." he muttered to himself, running his hand through his hair.

------