✦ - ::00

Taehyun and Beomgyu's relationship is what others called perfect, which was true. They were deeply in love with each other, completely inseparable. It was all great until one day...

----

"I'm breaking up with you." Beomgyu simply stated, staring dead in Taehyun's eyes who was shocked hearing the olders words, hearing his heart crack a bit, "What? Choi Beomgyu are you hearing what you're saying?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed, Beomgyu only shrugging in response.

"I.. I don't understand, I thought you loved me.. w-what about the dates and- and the 'I love you's we shared? Were they all a lie..?" Taehyun whispered, his eyes getting blurry from the tears that were forming in his eyes, threatening to fall.

Beomgyu sighed, crossing his arms, "Yeah they were, I never really loved you, I only did it because of a bet I made with my friends." Tears started rolling down Taehyun's cheeks hearing those words coming from the other.

Not believing what Beomgyu was saying, Taehyun shook his head, his hands starting to shake. "No.. you're lying aren't you? Y-youre being forced to break up with me and you still love me, right?" Taehyun breathed out.

The older shook his head, "Taehyun I'm not lying, believe it or not. I am breaking up with you." Beomgyu sternly said, no emotion evident in his eyes. Taehyun's heart breaking even more when the older called him by his name, since Beomgyu usually called him pet names or nicknames.

Taehyun let out a shaky sigh and faked a small smile as he nodded his head, muttering a small 'okay' and just like that...

Beomgyu left the brown haired boy to cry..

----

(A/N: hello :D, hope you guys liked the prologue and hope that you'll like the rest of the fanfiction, though I won't be surprised if you don't lmao.
Anywayyy bye hehe

Also! Imma be updating every day, maybe, andd the first chapter will be out after this one sooo- ye, hope you guys will like it :'3

Okay byee!~♡)

Edit 040621: not me casually going through this shit from the beginning to fix all the grammatical errors :D

080922: this is so cringey help me 😟 but ig enjoy 😘