✦ - ::13

●●●

"you remember the plan right?"

"yes of course. i ask chaeryeong on a date after school and also ask ryujin to meet me there at the exact time me and chaer are together and when she arrives I'll ask said person to be my girlfriend which will piss my sister off and then soobin here will call our mate hwang seohyun who is somewhat a police and she will send my sister off far away, probably to the states, till she learns her lesson and also learns to be normal and after all that shit everyone will live happily ever after." eunjin went over the plan once again to make sure she remembered everything.

in all honesty, everyone was nervous but at the same time they also anticipated the time they could start their plan, wanting nothing more than the situation to be over with and to get rid of the older girl for good.

it wasn't like a big plan, meaning everything could go wrong, but they would try anything to stop ryujin from getting what she wants, which was revenge.

"okay good. oh look chaeryeong's here, now's your chance." taehyun smiled at eunjin, the girl returning the smile before she stood up from her seat and started to make her way towards chaeryeong.

"what if the plan doesn't work?" a voice asked from beside the boy as the newcomer seated themself next to taehyun and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulder.

"i'm sure it will, it has to work." taehyun sighed, looking up to lock eyes with beomgyu.

"and if it does will you finally accept my love again?" beomgyu asked with a sheepish smile, making the smaller roll his eyes.

"keep dreaming." he shook his head, sighing.

"oh come on! i know you love me back!"

"and what makes you think that?"

"well if you didn't then you wouldn't have agreed on going on that date with me." beomgyu said, crossing his arms while smirking simultaneously.

"he has a point." soobin shrugged.

"wh- he forced me!"

"no i did not! i clearly said 'go out with me for just one night' and you said 'alright fine. but just one night.' " beomgyu mocked taehyun's words, saying it in the cold tone taehyun usually uses with him.

"..you know what fuck you!" taehyun glared at the boy before stomping out of the cafe which some of the boys decided to meet along with eunjin who asked chaeryeong to meet her there.

"love you too princess!" beomgyu screamed towards the boy, snorting when taehyun held his middle finger up in response.

●●●

(A/N: yes time for the new ship to sail and to piss ryujin off 🤩)

"I'm nervous." eunjin said with a small sigh, looking towards taehyun.

"we all are eunjin, who knows? it could go extremely bad but let's be positive! I'm 50% sure it will go well." taehyun nodded his head, smiling encouragingly to which eunjin gratefully returned.

"alright, you're all done!" yoohyeon announced, looking at eunjin through the mirror with a satisfied smile though minji on the other hand felt something was missing.

"something's not right." minji hummed, turning eunjin to face her and slightly messed up her hair, not too much so it was still presentable. "alright now you're done!" she smiled, feeling proud of herself.

"thanks girls." eunjin smiled once more at the girls, thankful that they agreed on helping her get ready and was also grateful that she was friends with who had great sense of fashion.