✦ - ::10

●●●

a week and half had passed since beomgyu and taehyun's last interaction and the boys were seriously devastated to say the least but their idiotic asses obviously won't admit it.

taehyun was trying to best to avoid beomgyu or anything to do with him. he was regretting the words he said to the older but he was seriously mad and couldn't help it.

on the other hand beomgyu was thinking of giving up trying to win taehyun back but he knew he couldn't with how much he was in love with the latter. he would be lying if he said he didn't miss taehyun, hoping the younger felt the same way.

their friends, including yeosang didnt know what had happened between them but were really worried for the two boys, not knowing what they could do to make the boys talk again.

while eunjin? she was no one to be found. thinking that maybe she was planning on hurting one of the boys, every day after school the older boys will go with their- AheM- boyfriends.

of course, felix and changbin, kai and eric, yeonjun and soobin, jeongin and chan and obviously minho and jisung.

jisung was against the idea of minho walking him home every day of the week but had no choice since his friends had forced him.

the walk to jisung's home was always awkward and minho hated that. he always tried to explain to the younger what really happened that day but just couldn't, not being able to get the words to leave his mouth.

now the boys had three problems at their hand, the worst one probably being the eunjin situation, the olders more worried.

yeonjun, kai, felix, jeongin and jisung were also highly frustrated because the other boys wouldn't tell who this eunjin was and why were they so scared of her.

"come onnn, tell us who she is." they would always whine when finally they got them to break and explain everything. who was eunjin and all the things that happened in the past that she caused.

chan sighed, rubbing his temple. they can't keep hiding it forever. "fine, we'll tell you."

"gosh finally!" felix cheered.

"so.. this is from when they broke up.." soobin started.

●●●

a door being swung opened was heard, catching the boys' attention who looked at the door with confused gazes.

"beomgyu?" called out minho while soobin got up from the couch and walked towards the boy.

"gyu is something wrong?" soobin asked, the worry in him growing when beomgyu looked up at him with teary eyes.

"i-i.. i just made the biggest mistake." beomgyu choked out, his legs giving up on him making him fall down on the floor and burst into tears.

the boys immediately took action and helped him up on the couch, engulfing him in a tight hug.

after they got beomgyu to calm down chamgbin hesitantly asked, "gyu, what's going on? why did you come crying?"

beomgyu sniffled, "i... broke up with taehyun."

"wHAT??" the boys said in sync.

"but why? how?? i thought you loved him!" eric said, almost yelled, confused just as everyone else.

"i do! i really do! i just didn't have a choice."

"what do you mean?" chan asked.

"shin Ryujin's-"

"the daughter of the owner of sm?"

beomgyu nodded his head, "her.. sister eunjin.."

"what did she do?" minho asked, his blood boiling.

"she.. she threatened me.. since apparently she loves me." he sighed. "she forced me to break up with him or she would've hurt him instead. and you guys know how powerful those two sisters are."

"well what are you going to do now?" soobin asked.

"for now.. i'll let go, i know i definitely won't move on but i'll come back for him soon, once i've made sure she left."

"everything will be fine gyu, don't worry." soobin said, engulfing the youngest amongst them in a hug.

"i hope so.." beomgyu sighed.

●●●

"that motherfu-"

"language kai!" eric scolded.

"so that's what he meant by it's complicated when i asked why he broke up!" felix said, earning a nod from chan.

"well now we know what's going on, we must protect them at all cost." kai said.

"not only them, but you guys as well." soobin added.

"right. and we also have to work on getting those two to talk again."

"that'll be difficult knowing how stubborn those idiots are." yeonjun sighed.

"still! that shouldn't stop us from trying!"

"alright, mission 'get taegyu back together' is a go!" jisung exclaimed.

"and minsung." jeongin coughed, looking away when jisung glared at him.

●●●

this chapter is shitty goodbye.

and so is the backstory omg. but i promise you mfs will get a better backstory once this story is completed :D

anyway things about to get intense.......... maybe.

okay i don't know what else to say so goodbye

- soobean