✦ - ::12

●●●

"what's that noise?" jisung cut her off when he heard faint footsteps coming from the hallways. and eunjin knew exactly who it was.

"guards!" she whispered yelled at the boy and grabbed his arm and pulling him towards the small window. she pushed it open and started climbing out, jisung following suite.

once jisung was also out he shut the window before gripping eunjin's hand and starting to run all the way to the park, knowing well that the boys were still there.

upon arriving at the park gates the two stopped running, the older leading them to the place where the others were last seen.

jisung noticed that the older boys were there as well, all having a panicked look on their face.

"how long was i out for?" jisung asked, raising his eyebrow.

"hm- about two hours?" eunjin shrugged.

"you are seriously strong for a 4'8 shortie."

eunjin rolled her eyes, the two finally reaching the boys.

"gosh where is he? he's not picking up-"

"jisung!"

"-and eunjin?"

all the boys looked up from their phones at the mention of the pairs name while felix literally jumped on him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

the others just gave eunjin glares but also confused looks, mostly minho seeing the two hand in hand, the girl obviously uncomfortable under their gazes.

"oh right- uh guys first of all stop glaring at her, especially you minho. and secondly she has something to tell all of you." jisung said, looking at eunjin and smiling reassuringly.

taking a deep breath, the said girl started to explain everything. ryujin's plans, her relationship with the kangs. everything.

everyone was shocked to say the least. they didn't know if they should believe eunjin and were a bit sceptical but hearing how genuine she sounded and seeing that jisung also believed her they thought that in fact she was telling the truth.

"so you did all that- to protect us?" kai asked.

"if you heard me the first time then you'd know that yes, yes i did. gosh i'm really starting to think your friend group is filled with dumb fucks."

"did you just call us dumb fucks-"

"no, i called you dumb phoque." she shrugged, smiling sarcastically.

(A/N: phoque is seal in french and like it's literally pronounced as fuck 🤩)

"pff, i like her already." felix nodded his head, getting a glare from changbin.

"excuse me?"

"i was jokingg, don't be jealous changbinnie."

"right."

"okay can you both stop being so close, it's gross." minho spoke up, sighing as he looked at jisung and eunjin.

"oh and you kissing a girl isn't?" jisung shot back.

"if you would just listen-"

"jisung." eunjin interrupted, giving jisung a look which the boy clearly understood.

he sighed before starting to walk towards minho, the older being confused, and stood in front of him, his stare slightly cold before it softened.

before minho could question anything jisung wrapped his arms around the taller, hugging him and muttering quiet 'sorry's, the older only chuckling.