✦ - ::08

●●●

"h-how is she back? why is she back? I thought she'd leave after what happened!" Beomgyu said, pacing back and forth.

"we all did honestly." chan sighed, leaning back on the couch.

"you really think she'd just leave after separating you two? she must've come back to get you but found out that you're trying to get Taehyun back." soobin concluded. (A/N: yes I'm so smart)

"but how did she find out.." Beomgyu asked again.

"you know how she is gyu. finding out about things like this isn't that hard for her."

it had been a few days since they had found out about her return and now they were panicking, worried of what she'll try this time.

they knew how dangerous she was and how she had the power to ruin someone's life in a snap of a finger.

and that's what scared beomgyu the most, who knew what she would do just to get Taehyun away from him.

he still remembers the exact words she had told him; 'leave him or I'll be the one to hurt your little boyfriend instead.'

he didn't want to risk Taehyun getting hurt. sure he knew that he had hurt him as well but the pain she would cause him would've been worse.

chan had suddenly snickered making the others give him confused looks.

"look who's coming our way." chan said pointing towards certain boys, the others looking in the direction of where the oldest's hand was pointing to.

there they were, the 6 younger boys making their way towards the bench that they older boys were sitting at.

"channie hyung!" jeongin beamed, sprinting towards chan and immediately engulfing him in a hug, the older chuckling.

"and they say they don't like each other." jisung snorted, seating himself down next to felix which of course confused the one day younger since he expected jisung to sit next to minho but didn't bother questioning it.

"hey! don't act like you don't say you don't like minho hyung as well when we all know you do!" jeongin shot back.

jisung visibly tensed at the mention of minho, shooting jeongin a glare.

"I don't like him." jisung spat out with no hesitation, the tone of his voice almost concerning everyone. it was laced with pure venom and hatred.

now everyone knew there was something going on between the two but weren't sure if they should ask.

taehyun looked at minho with furrowed eyebrows, seeing how the olders expression dropped, sadness and guilt evident in his eyes.

taehyun, being the angel he is, decided to get up and sit down next to minho, "min hyung, did something happen between you and jisung?" he asked with a concerned tone.

minho heaved out a sigh. he thought that maybe he should tell taehyun since he trusted him.

●●●

"minmin hyung!" jisung called out when he saw minho in the distance but came to a stop, his eyebrows knitting together when he saw that the older was talking to some girl he's never seen before.

'who is he talking to?' jisung wondered, taking a step closer to try and listen to what they were talking about.

when suddenly a disgusting smirk grew on the girls face as she grabbed minho's arm, pulling him closer and kissing him. (A/N: the way I cringed when I wrote this-)

jisung felt his whole world falling apart, his heart shattering into a million pieces. it was like someone had just stabbed his heart a lot of times.

"minho?" the boy called out, barely a whisper but minho managed to hear it, turning around to look jisung with teary eyes.

"jisung- it's not what it-"

"save it." jisung said harshly with a glare, shooting one at the girl as well before turning around and speed walking away.

minho started to walk away but a hand stopped him, "where are you going?"

minho let out a low growl, yanking her hand away, "fuck off, I told you its jisung i love. this is your fault." he spat before running after the squirrel boy.

"jisungie!" minho yelled out when he saw jisung walk to the school yard.

though jisung didn't stop, he only continued walking.

a hand gripped his arm, spinning him around and his eyes meeting minho's.

"jisung, let me explain.. please." minho begged with sad eyes.

"explain what minho? the fact that you broke our promise? the fact that you were with her the whole time?" jisung asked, slightly sobbing at this point.

"han jisung will you let me explain-"

"don't you see? I fucking love you! I was looking for you so i could confess! but what do i see? you kissing some girl! I thought that maybe you'd like me back with the way you treated me but-"

"well you were wrong! I never loved you and never will!" minho accidentally blurted out the words he last wanted to say to jisung. he gasped, covering his mouth with his hand when he realized what he had just said. "jisun-"

"I knew it." jisung muttered, smiling bitterly as he nodded his head before he walked away without saying another word.

"shit I messed up real bad."

●●●

"is that why you guys weren't talking when we went to the beach?" taehyun asked.

"yeah.. it happened the day before." minho sighed.

"you know you're an idiot for saying you don't love him when everyone knows that you do."

"I said it was an accident! I didn't mean to but.. i just wasn't thinking straight."

"hm.. you should keep trying to explain what really happened before it's too late."

"yeah and you should let beomgyu explain as well before you assume it was his decision." minho muttered under his breath.

"what-"

"what?" minho repeated, smiling innocently.

"nevermind?"

●●●

mostly a filler chapter ig and mostly minsung so 🤩🤷🏼‍♀️

also i've given up writing with caps so now it's going to be in lower case 🤩🤩

and i'm sorry if it's too much angst, i jUST LOVE DRAMA OKAY EUXDHXH

omg also guess who grew some balls and confessed to their crush 😗

that's right. mE aHa

okay bye

- soobean